British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

If we are worried about Denmarks race night we are in trouble IMO.

We seem to be worried about Denmark, Sweden and Poland, so we must be in serious trouble. Czech had to make massive changes even in how the meeting is run and the amount of riders on a ,night , however they did it and speedway is starting to recover, they are starting to go back to to the traditional structure now

We seem to be worried about Denmark, Sweden and Poland, so we must be in serious trouble. Czech had to make massive changes even in how the meeting is run and the amount of riders on a ,night , however they did it and speedway is starting to recover, they are starting to go back to to the traditional structure now

There is very little Team Speedway in Czech on a weekly basis though.

There is very little Team Speedway in Czech on a weekly basis though.

You are right, but they are starting to get it back, problem is only about 4 teams, main ones are Pardubice, Praha, Pilzen and Slany

Agree with Topsoil regarding doubling up riders, if as is rumoured and the Premiership do go onto Monday Thursday fixed night racing then that should help matters. I don`t think there`s anywhere near enough riders to go to one big league and anyway the gap between the best riders and the riders down at reserve would be way to big.

Agree with Topsoil regarding doubling up riders, if as is rumoured and the Premiership do go onto Monday Thursday fixed night racing then that should help matters. I don`t think there`s anywhere near enough riders to go to one big league and anyway the gap between the best riders and the riders down at reserve would be way to big.

the gap between best and reserves is massive just now IMO .I don't agree there is not enough riders to go round we just have too take a step back to go forward again! Riders riding for every team in the league is just dragging the credibility of the sport down.Its only 4 rider/ 4 laps doesn't suit every fan.You have you get it back to being a genuine Team sport again.
  • Like 2

Or Benny Johanson?

from ABBA

Are there still tickets for the end of season do still available?

I would imagine there are lots available, as it is out at Marshall Meadows. Try Lisa Youngman at Youngmans Carpets, £15 per ticket no buffet this year for that.

Tickets available from Castlegate Interiors

I would imagine there are lots available, as it is out at Marshall Meadows. Try Lisa Youngman at Youngmans Carpets, £15 per ticket no buffet this year for that.

No Buffet ?

Tickets available from Castlegate Interiors

No Buffet ?

Was told no buffet Norm, meet the riders and music. Will not be going myself going out to Marshall Meadows doesn't suit me, B&G same capacity but, plus the bar, £15 plus taxis there and back and £4.50 a pint, expensive night out just to get pissed. I believe Nick & Jye will be back in OZ, so not many riders