British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Jye still here Taffy but Nick goes home on the 20th, day before function. Swindon end of season also the 21st so had Nick still been here, would guess he would have attended this one.

Jye still here Taffy but Nick goes home on the 20th, day before function. Swindon end of season also the 21st so had Nick still been here, would guess he would have attended this one.

Saw Jye yesterday, says he flying on 23rd Oct. To behonest don't actually know the date of End of Season Do, as when I saw where it was I ruled it out.

Saw Jye yesterday, says he flying on 23rd Oct. To behonest don't actually know the date of End of Season Do, as when I saw where it was I ruled it out.

It's the 21st... But no buffet?! Are you sure? I hadn't got my ticket yet but if it was just £15 to actually get in plus the expense of drinks I may not bother! :unsure:

It's the 21st... But no buffet?! Are you sure? I hadn't got my ticket yet but if it was just £15 to actually get in plus the expense of drinks I may not bother! :unsure:

The post on the clubs official Facebook page says £15 gets you live music, presentation, interviews, drinks and a party time, there is no mention of food. Must admit, while there is nothing wrong with the Marshall Meadows or its facilities, it does seem a bit strange to take this kind of event out of Berwick, maybe the Black and Gold was already booked for the 21st but there must be somewhere else within Berwick who could've hosted the end of season night.

END OF SEASON PARTY TICKETS.

End of season party tickets will be on sale from Castlegate Interiors @ 85 Castlegate, Berwick upon Tweed from 10am tomorrow morning!

As advertised, the party takes place at Marshall Meadows Country house hotel on Saturday 21st of October at 7pm.

Stay tuned this week for our online poll for Bandit of the season!

Tickets £15 1f3c1.png

Live Music

Presentations

Interviews

Drinks

Party time!

#backthebandits

The post on the clubs official Facebook page says £15 gets you live music, presentation, interviews, drinks and a party time, there is no mention of food. Must admit, while there is nothing wrong with the Marshall Meadows or its facilities, it does seem a bit strange to take this kind of event out of Berwick, maybe the Black and Gold was already booked for the 21st but there must be somewhere else within Berwick who could've hosted the end of season night.

End of season party tickets will be on sale from Castlegate Interiors @ 85 Castlegate, Berwick upon Tweed from 10am tomorrow morning!

As advertised, the party takes place at Marshall Meadows Country house hotel on Saturday 21st of October at 7pm.

Tickets £15 1f3c1.png

Live Music

Presentations

Interviews

Drinks

Party time!

#backthebandits

The B&G was booked on this date by the The Berwick Bandits Supporters Club, who had to cancel due to the promotion booking Marshall Meadows on the same date. One would think after BBSC running the end of season do for the last few years the promotion should have talked to them just in case there was a clash.

As Screm said nothing on tickets about food

If things stay pretty similar in the rule book here's the first team up,

41.76 or 41.93 with Ricky Wells

1 - Nick Morris 8.72 ( Ricky Wells 8.89 )

2 - Jonas B Anderson 6.55

3 - David Howe 6.18

4 - Jye Etheridge 5.06

5 - Richie Worrall 8.58

6 - Joe Jacobs 4.67

7 - Jack Parkinson Blackburn 2

Morris

Jakobsen

Doolan

Howe

Gapp

Jye

JPB

Most likely team but can't see Morris doing Championship next year and also have no idea as to who we would get as a number 1 if not him. Alternative which could be interesting would be Barker and TJ for Morris and Jakobsen but just speculation

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

Morris

Jakobsen

Doolan

Howe

Gapp

Jye

JPB

Most likely team but can't see Morris doing Championship next year and also have no idea as to who we would get as a number 1 if not him. Alternative which could be interesting would be Barker and TJ for Morris and Jakobsen but just speculation

Then that would become the most unlikely team?

Thought Doolan was considering retirement?

Edited by havenagotahope

Is there not a hog roast at the end of season do. I thought it was mentioned at the last meeting?

Berwick Bandits Speedway added 2 new photos.

17 September at 21:05 ·

Tickets £15 1f3c1.png[/size]

Live Music [/size]

Presentations [/size]

Interviews [/size]

Drinks [/size]

Party time! [/size]

#backthebandits

The B&G was booked on this date by the The Berwick Bandits Supporters Club, who had to cancel due to the promotion booking Marshall Meadows on the same date. One would think after BBSC running the end of season do for the last few years the promotion should have talked to them just in case there was a clash.

As Screm said nothing on tickets about food

Maybe be a few sore heads on Sunday morning after the dance, but a refreshing breeze at Duns will clear away the cobwebs!

See here:

After so much hard work and unforeseen hurdles, the Training Academy team can now confirm the opening date of the Grant Henderson Tankers Speedway Training Academy @ Duns MX!

This Sunday the 22nd of October at 11am we will launch the first official session at the brand new facility.

To book in please call 07730-691897.

Plans are in place to run every Sunday (weather permitting) from 11am to 3pm.

Prices are as follows,
250cc and 500cc Riders £40 per session,
125cc and under 250cc Riders £35 per session,
Under 125cc Juniors £30.
Day License’s are also available by request.

Membership information will follow in the coming weeks.

A Live Facebook information feed from the Berwick Speedway Training Academy Page can be found @ www.berwickbandits.co with all the information you need to book in and be part of something special!

All levels are welcomed and guidance and tuition will be on hand at every session and provided by one of our experienced team consisting of Kevin Doolan, Aaron Summers, Scott Courtney, Tamas Sike and Gary Flint.

Special guest instructors will make regular appearances at the venue and we will keep you right up to date with that!

Training bikes will be available for hire in the very near future but at present we will only be catering for riders with their own equipment.

Let’s go Riding!

Feel free to check out the Berwick Speedway Training Academy Page for all of the most up to date information.

• Like 4

They have announced there will be a hog roast on the night.

FFS what a load of garbage posted on here by nobody that actually attended a brilliant night out.

Still: the huge number who did attend had a great night, next year has a lot to look forward too :)

Jye winning riders' rider and fans' rider was superb to see :)

Edited by bigeddiechek
  • Like 1

FFS what a load of garbage posted on here by nobody that actually attended a brilliant night out.

Still: the huge number who did attend had a great night, next year has a lot to look forward too :)

Jye winning riders' rider and fans' rider was superb to see :)

Pray tell Edward or are you sworn to secrecy

Pray tell Edward or are you sworn to secrecy

Guaranteed season long place for Lee Payne (injured-guest)

Only 6 more signings needed

• Like 1