Morris

Lawson

Summers

Gapp

Etheridge

JPB

Ruddick

time to move on from the 6 point old dogs

Whilst I echo your argument I think it would be unfair on the likes of Doolan and/or Howe to be shown the door. Both are very dependable riders, ok their good nights aren`t that great but equally they very rarely have poor nights. Doolan has been very reliable over the last few season and I fully expect him to be the first name on the team sheet, Howe came into our team as a massive gamble and IMO very much rode himself into reckoning into next years team though if they change the team limits his average could count against him.

Whilst I echo your argument I think it would be unfair on the likes of Doolan and/or Howe to be shown the door. Both are very dependable riders, ok their good nights aren`t that great but equally they very rarely have poor nights. Doolan has been very reliable over the last few season and I fully expect him to be the first name on the team sheet, Howe came into our team as a massive gamble and IMO very much rode himself into reckoning into next years team though if they change the team limits his average could count against him.

A No1 the same standard as Nick last year is first priority IMO .Its was a Good job that Jye improved and Nick was a great signing because the rest could not be relied on when the going got tough espiecially away from home.Need some fresh blood IMO .
  • Like 1

If we could get Nick again D Howe A Summers J Etheridge B Barker C Garcia JPB don't know if that would fit think that would be a half decent team

If we could get Nick again D Howe A Summers J Etheridge B Barker C Garcia JPB don't know if that would fit think that would be a half decent team

Would come in at 42.45.

• Like 1

With the new rules this season, especially with the the return of the tactical substitute rule. It is absolutely vital that the first priority is the No1 rider backed up by No3 & No5 very competent riders then the No7 (who it does appear is already in place), the other 3 you can then slot in depending on points available

• Like 1

1. Morris, 2,Etheridge, 3,Summers, 4,Howe, 5,Doolan, 6,Greaves, 7,JPB

Need each rider to increase his average, Morris at No 1 may not but probably does not need to. Is Etheridge going to have a 2nd season dip, cannot see Summers, Howe or Doolan increasing averages, not sure if Greaves will I can see JPB increasing.

Drop Doolan bring in Busk Jacobsen he might increase perhaps for one

Need each rider to increase his average, Morris at No 1 may not but probably does not need to. Is Etheridge going to have a 2nd season dip, cannot see Summers, Howe or Doolan increasing averages, not sure if Greaves will I can see JPB increasing.

Drop Doolan bring in Busk Jacobsen he might increase perhaps for one

We both know Kev Doolan will be in the Berwick 1-7 until the day he gives up speedway. I agree with you I wouldnt sign him, but hes nailed on.

• Like 1

Gappmaier instead of Greaves?

We both know Kev Doolan will be in the Berwick 1-7 until the day he gives up speedway. I agree with you I wouldnt sign him, but hes nailed on.

I know it you know and everone else as well, just pointing out if you want success hard decisions have to be made. My suggestion for Kevin Doolan is lose him as a rider, but employ him as a manager. I like Kev and I like his attitude to speedway, but the team needs to move forward, so for me nether Kev or Aaron

Gappmaier instead of Greaves?

Agree on that, for the rest every rider will need to increase their average, several of those mentioned will not

• Like 1