British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Hes only asking would I consider JPB, not that he has signed

Or did you mean the 2 pt average rider

I was on about the 2 pt average situation. I've seen its mentioned in a few threads, but can't see any actual evidence of where the 2 pt limit has been scrapped.

PREMIERSHIP and Championship leagues team points average increased to 42.5 with the Premiership permitted one rider of an average of 8.00 or more. Championship has no restrictions.. This is how it is worded on BSPA statement

• Like 1

I was on about the 2 pt average situation. I've seen its mentioned in a few threads, but can't see any actual evidence of where the 2 pt limit has been scrapped.

If you look on the green sheet averages final figures for 2017 it has a section at the top saying please note maximum average of 12 and minimum of 3

This is where I think people have got it from and thats where Ive seen it myself

• Like 1

So say Nick didn't return to Berwick we could field something like this L Bjerre, J Etheridge, K Doolan, D Howe, T Jorgensen. J Jacobs, N Grieves

If you look on the green sheet averages final figures for 2017 it has a section at the top saying please note maximum average of 12 and minimum of 3

This is where I think people have got it from and thats where Ive seen it myself

The alphabetical list has jpb as being 2 point average so you could use him

2017 Champ Lea green sheets final issue

States averages eg Tom Bacon 2.67

2017 Champ Lea green sheets final issue

States averages eg Tom Bacon 2.67

Yes I know which is why its confusing as thats the figure they finished on but look at the teams one it says please note minimum of 3, just have to wait and see if someone signs a rider under 3 I guess

Yes I know which is why its confusing as thats the figure they finished on but look at the teams one it says please note minimum of 3, just have to wait and see if someone signs a rider under 3 I guess

Would be a travesty if the no7s from last year are just cast aside
  • Like 1

Would be a travesty if the no7s from last year are just cast aside

I dont think they will be cast aside just looks like their averages will be increased to 3

I dont think they will be cast aside just looks like their averages will be increased to 3

immediately making them less attractive to employ....

Read it carefully, it says Minimum and maximum converted averages being 3.00/12.00. Converted averages refer to riders who don't have a 'proper' average in the league and so a converted average is used e.g. Jake Allen at Scunthorpe.

• Like 1