British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Think the Berwick supporters know the time of day regarding Edberg

He certainly p# ssed a lot of them off,including myself.

He was sensational in Finland last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The burghers are not bad from Iceland either

Edited by New era Panthers

He certainly p# ssed a lot of them off,including myself.

So true

We have been there before with Edberg. There are lots of others that should be in the line up before he is.

Morris signs for Lakeside

No surprise really, a Friday night track probably suits him better with his polish commitments

No surprise really, a Friday night track probably suits him better with his polish commitments

not sure where he lives. Swindon maybe ? Are Lakeside not Saturday this year. Not sure ? Anyway easy to get to Stansted

not sure where he lives. Swindon maybe ? Are Lakeside not Saturday this year. Not sure ? Anyway easy to get to Stansted

Lives with Rosco at Swindon, Lakeside will run on Saturday with a few on a Friday

We have been there before with Edberg. There are lots of others that should be in the line up before he is.

He should not be even considered.
  • Like 1

At least Berwick have Summers to look forward to at no1 with the ever improving Kev to back him up :rofl:

Be nice to see some fresh new blood even from abroad ? Adds to assets too

Be nice to see some fresh new blood even from abroad ? Adds to assets too

In theory you are correct. I think now though given the professionalism of the sport in this country, which half decent foreigner would come here and be committed to it? Or would they just come and go through the motions on sub standard bikes? IE Berge? Sadly, I think Berwick will be picking from the whats left pile and be in for another season of struggle. I'm sure Crescent Girl will be on to tell the fans they should just be pleased with that though.

• Like 1

He should not be even considered.

Who said he was here to sign for Berwick, the Edbergs are visiting Berwick, they like Berwick.

Do you remember when I posted this "MICHAL MAKOVSKY" just that nothing else. Holy hell kicked off, what are you saying about Michal, whats he done to you, you just dont like him. The reality was Michal and myself got on well and still do, I sponsored his eyewear for 10 years.

In theory you are correct. I think now though given the professionalism of the sport in this country, which half decent foreigner would come here and be committed to it? Or would they just come and go through the motions on sub standard bikes? IE Berge? Sadly, I think Berwick will be picking from the whats left pile and be in for another season of struggle. I'm sure Crescent Girl will be on to tell the fans they should just be pleased with that though.

At least it was good to get Morris even one season I suppose move to Lakeside suits him better Pity they hadn't stayed National or gone back up !! Tongue in cheek