Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Cant see many no 1's left now Morris and Lawson have gone to Lakeside. Unless they get body builder/hairdresser/personal trainer Lewis Bridger back and he can lead the lads from the back.

Cant see many no 1's left now Morris and Lawson have gone to Lakeside. Unless they get body builder/hairdresser/personal trainer Lewis Bridger back and he can lead the lads from the back.

And still few teams looking

As mentioned by me on the Panthers thread there isn't any No.1's left.

R. Lambert, J. Holder, J. Grajczonek, S. Masters and C. Cook have all quit the second tier. Only Wells and E. Riss left on averages over 8.00 and they will be leading Edinburgh.

not sure where he lives. Swindon maybe ? Are Lakeside not Saturday this year. Not sure ? Anyway easy to get to Stansted

Not if the M25 is involved!

Looks like the increase in average to 42.5 has allowed teams who are quick off the mark to sign at least two No.1 riders and this will lead to a shortage of No.1 to fill all the teams in the league.For those like us who may have signed a team but just not announced it (hopefully!!!) would it be best to go for strength in depth from 1-7 and forget about 2 or 3 point riders.Seems strange that teams like Scunthorpe who bleated on and on about not enough fans and not making money can sign up what is bound to be an expensive team when as far as I can see there is nothing changed in rules or league set-up to inspire confidence and attract new fans.Looking at Glasgow/Scunthorpe/possibly Lakeside there may be a few teams who struggle to maintain crowd levels when fans get a tad fed up seeing huge home wins each week.Still,good luck to them for all that.

Summers, Howe, Etheridge, Doolan Busk Jacobsen, Perks,Jacobs.

Looks like the increase in average to 42.5 has allowed teams who are quick off the mark to sign at least two No.1 riders and this will lead to a shortage of No.1 to fill all the teams in the league.For those like us who may have signed a team but just not announced it (hopefully!!!) would it be best to go for strength in depth from 1-7 and forget about 2 or 3 point riders.Seems strange that teams like Scunthorpe who bleated on and on about not enough fans and not making money can sign up what is bound to be an expensive team when as far as I can see there is nothing changed in rules or league set-up to inspire confidence and attract new fans.Looking at Glasgow/Scunthorpe/possibly Lakeside there may be a few teams who struggle to maintain crowd levels when fans get a tad fed up seeing huge home wins each week.Still,good luck to them for all that.

Realistically the only person I see left now who could be a number 1 is Bellego but I know there is potentially some issue with him not being allowed to ride Championship. Other than that they are going to have to have a strength in depth approach but also try and get those guys who can improve. The 2 guys who are in any Berwick team Doolan and Howe, can anyone honestly sit there and say they will improve their starting average? Not sure on average but I would take Ryan Douglas over those 2. Its going to be interesting, at least we got Mr Barrie to post a rosie picture for us no matter what happens ayy :)

Realistically the only person I see left now who could be a number 1 is Bellego but I know there is potentially some issue with him not being allowed to ride Championship. Other than that they are going to have to have a strength in depth approach but also try and get those guys who can improve. The 2 guys who are in any Berwick team Doolan and Howe, can anyone honestly sit there and say they will improve their starting average? Not sure on average but I would take Ryan Douglas over those 2. Its going to be interesting, at least we got Mr Barrie to post a rosie picture for us no matter what happens ayy :)

Ryan Douglas can't ride over here next season he mentioned it at Glasgow tail end of the season something about his visa and he will have to take a year out.

Don't think Ryan can ride in UK 2018 something to do with his average affecting his visa or something like that

Ryan Douglas has to sit a year out due to his average he will not get a work permit ( might be wrong though)

Ryan Douglas has to sit a year out due to his average he will not get a work permit ( might be wrong though)

He is having to take a year out having not attained a 7.00 average last season.

• Like 1

He is having to take a year out having not attained a 7.00 average last season.

Cheers thought I read that somewhere.Decent rider too.

Who said he was here to sign for Berwick, the Edbergs are visiting Berwick, they like Berwick.

Do you remember when I posted this "MICHAL MAKOVSKY" just that nothing else. Holy hell kicked off, what are you saying about Michal, whats he done to you, you just dont like him. The reality was Michal and myself got on well and still do, I sponsored his eyewear for 10 years.

Nobody,as far as I am aware.

Cheers thought I read that somewhere.Decent rider too.

Nobody,as far as I am aware.

That will be because you have to be aware in the first place :party::party:

As mentioned by me on the Panthers thread there isn't any No.1's left.

R. Lambert, J. Holder, J. Grajczonek, S. Masters and C. Cook have all quit the second tier. Only Wells and E. Riss left on averages over 8.00 and they will be leading Edinburgh.

Well it looks like the top of our team will be 2nd strings, so I really hope No6 & No7 are the very best available, even there some of the cream has been lapped up. The only hope is Scott & Co are thinking out of the box and going for some foreign riders not in the available list.

Summers, Howe, Etheridge, Doolan Busk Jacobsen, Perks,Jacobs.

swap perks with dany g.