British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Summers confirmed. Sounds like he will be the number 1 as well.

Surely not no 1 good second heat leader at best was proven last year you need a proper no 1 in heat 13 and 15

Surely not no 1 good second heat leader at best was proven last year you need a proper no 1 in heat 13 and 15

Spearhead the 2018 bandits lineup was the quote

Seems that most team are going for an out and out No1 or two heavy hitters up top, especially with the new tac sub rule, so seeing last years No1 Nick Morris going to Lakeside must be a blow to Berwick as you would think we would be keen to see him back at Berwick.

Good signing in Aaron Summers, a few on here put his name forward a few seasons ago when he left Edinburgh. He has made himself into a good Championship rider and should do a good job. Hopefully he will have riders to back him up and even take over from his No1 spot, time will tell.

Doolan and Howe later this evening, another inspiring season beckons. Glad I dont go anymore, feel sorry for those who still do.

Seems that most team are going for an out and out No1 or two heavy hitters up top, especially with the new tac sub rule, so seeing last years No1 Nick Morris going to Lakeside must be a blow to Berwick as you would think we would be keen to see him back at Berwick.

Good signing in Aaron Summers, a few on here put his name forward a few seasons ago when he left Edinburgh. He has made himself into a good Championship rider and should do a good job. Hopefully he will have riders to back him up and even take over from his No1 spot, time will tell.

I think he'll stay about 7.5 to 8

NBJ name isn't coming up too often with folk I crack to. He a long shot to return?

I think it was pretty obvious at the end of last season that Nick would not be back At Berwick this season. Edited by Fromafar