British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

But like a raffle all the good prizes are away

But like a raffle all the good prizes are away

I have never known a pre season that I have been less excited about as there are just not the right class of riders out there to be signed and for this I hold the BSPA/SRA fully responsible by barring premier league riders like Kennett and Nicholls amongst others from the championship and raising the bar to 42.50 is going to cause a division within a division maybe to the detriment of some of the clubs affected by this stupid rule.

mmmm glasgow splashin the cash again lolololol

Are we lololololol.

Edited by Gazc

Are we lololololol.

I'd say so :rolleyes:

I have never known a pre season that I have been less excited about as there are just not the right class of riders out there to be signed and for this I hold the BSPA/SRA fully responsible by barring premier league riders like Kennett and Nicholls amongst others from the championship and raising the bar to 42.50 is going to cause a division within a division maybe to the detriment of some of the clubs affected by this stupid rule.

It does very much like 2 competitions the top 4 or 5 then the bottom 7, the teams who can splash the cash against the rest.

Are we lololololol.

Of course you are, to be fair I wish we could down here, aint got a Sugar Daddy though.

What is the total of the Glasgow team

About 50k according to the various threads

Before anyone jumps on this its a joke.

I'd say so :rolleyes:

It is the run up to xmas and as you know everyone is spending.

We just like to do our bit as well 'rolleyes".

Edited by Gazc

The pairs competition this year might as well be for about 4 teams and hardly worth the rest turning up.Doubt if it'll encourage fans from all teams to rush to attend.The top 3 or 4 teams might find home attendances increase and then decrease as they start winning by a barrowload each week.What it'll be like for teams in the lower bit of the league God only knows.Maybe just as well if it's only one home meeting against each team as it'll get the season over quicker

The pairs competition this year might as well be for about 4 teams and hardly worth the rest turning up.Doubt if it'll encourage fans from all teams to rush to attend.The top 3 or 4 teams might find home attendances increase and then decrease as they start winning by a barrowload each week.What it'll be like for teams in the lower bit of the league God only knows.Maybe just as well if it's only one home meeting against each team as it'll get the season over quicker

You cannot blame the rich clubs for taking advantage, from a c*ck up made by the BSPA. they brought in a sensible rule to limit one rider with a +8 average in the Premiership, then did not apply the same rule in the Championship letting the money men deprive 2/3rds of the league a No1 rider :mad::mad:

• Like 1

Each rider

Each rider

You cannot blame the rich clubs for taking advantage, from a c*ck up made by the BSPA. they brought in a sensible rule to limit one rider with a +8 average in the Premiership, then did not apply the same rule in the Championship letting the money men deprive 2/3rds of the league a No1 rider :mad::mad:

Time to make Nicholls an offer then now that the rules have changed again....