British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Does Matthew Wethers still even ride?

No disrespect to him but IMO Mathew Wethers isn't going to be the answer.

• Like 2

Did they buy him though,did they pay for him?

I heard it was a few hundred pounds they paid for him

IF Ryan Blacklock is fit and available then I'd give him a punt . He looked quite decent what little we saw of of him last season

Edited by DSC67
  • Like 1

IF Ryan Blacklock is fit and available then I'd give him a punt . He looked quite decent what little we saw of of him last season

Never understood their train of thinking for our No7 first it was Chessel who pulled out 27 yrs old, then Blacklock 27 yrs old then Paine 30 yrs old, all had been in the NL for 10 to 15 yrs and gone nowhere, so why in hells name sign them. I am sure the rule was made to bring on under 21s, it should have been made clear by the BSPA this was their intention, as usual never any clarity from them

• Like 3

Never understood their train of thinking for our No7 first it was Chessel who pulled out 27 yrs old, then Blacklock 27 yrs old then Paine 30 yrs old, all had been in the NL for 10 to 15 yrs and gone nowhere, so why in hells name sign them. I am sure the rule was made to bring on under 21s, it should have been made clear by the BSPA this was their intention, as usual never any clarity from them

Payne only started speedway around 2013 or 1014, so only had 2/3 years NL experience before stepping up to ride for Redcar in the 2016 season.

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

I would have Luke Ruddock if we need a low AV reserve

Payne only started speedway around 2013 or 1014, so only had 2/3 years NL experience before stepping up to ride for Redcar in the 2016 season.

The point is, why were we looking at a 30 yr old when we should have been bringing on a youngster sub 21. I still believe No 7 should be under 21 and British and No 6 should be British as well

• Like 4

Ryan would do a good job back with Berwick he's got good bike and everything to do the job.

David Howe confirmed today!

That's the heat leaders sorted now for the second strings and reserves strength in depth 21.98 left

Edited by MANSE

Summers, Doolan and Howe... Hardly inspiring

That's the heat leaders sorted now for the second strings and reserves strength in depth 21.98 left

Not unless David Bellego or similar at No.1, a 2 pointer like Luke Ruddock or Ryan Blacklock and maybe Jye and Danny if fits