British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Looking at SGB lists there not many number 1 about unless they change rule on 6 point top leaguers ?

Ones left not riding in Championship

Bridger has retired he would have been handy,just a wasted talent!

Talented yes, baggage big time, cannot carry riders with that type of attitude

Ones left not riding in Championship

Talented yes, baggage big time, cannot carry riders with that type of attitude

Agree the guys a waste of space.

Kennett lives on the south coast ! 800 mile round trip ? Can’t see it

Even IF Kennett could cope with the travel can you cope with a rider who can only score 40% of his home average when riding away? Since he stepped in before his confidence ( or something ) has greatly slipped.

Well given that the cupboard is bare and unless theres a couple of new assets waiting in the wings I would go with NBJ, mind the gap and Joe Jacobs gives us a decent bottom two and pray that NBJ finds the form of 3 years ago plus that we have an injury free season. Santa please may I ....

hopefully more exciting than the last four lolol

Cheers 👍🏻

• Like 6

Well given that the cupboard is bare and unless theres a couple of new assets waiting in the wings I would go with NBJ, mind the gap and Joe Jacobs gives us a decent bottom two and pray that NBJ finds the form of 3 years ago plus that we have an injury free season. Santa please may I ....

Think I've asked before but don't remember the answer. Are loan fees for other clubs assets a fixed rate or negotiable between the 2 clubs?

Think I've asked before but don't remember the answer. Are loan fees for other clubs assets a fixed rate or negotiable between the 2 clubs?

Fixed rate depending of average times a factor.

You got 1 right :P

Sad to hear Lewis Bridger has retired. Understandable given his injuries. He was pure entertainment to watch last season, once he sorted the machinery issues. Baggage, personal issues, yes, apparently he had loads. I never knew him, so I don't know his history. But from a fan's perspective, great to watch.

• Like 2

hopefully more exciting than the last four lolol

ok ben very nice ben or salty bandit lol lol lol

Edited by cornhillcowboy24
  • Like 1