British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Hope everyone had a good xmas seen Jye took a fall in Aus, hope he is okay

Berwick appearing twice in the "winners" section of the Speedway Star review of the year. Who would have thought, with all the doom and gloom on here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

Berwick appearing twice in the "winners" section of the Speedway Star review of the year. Who would have thought, with all the doom and gloom on here.

Was one  of them the "wooden spoon"

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Was one  of them the "wooden spoon"

Nope, track covers and training track. Jye Etheridge also appears in the list.

• Sad 1

there talkingabout berwick winning awardsfor training trackand for track covers at lest we hav a team thats anaward too mmmmm

They will win the prize for worst team in the league aswell this year.. 

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

To be fair, the team ended up OK, I will admit that the original line up was not competitive, although  we had a lot of injuries, the consequence  was the team improved at the end of season.  Bridger has a talent, his history should have warned any promoter to steer clear, Vissing just not a team man, Berge again a talent lost if you cannot mamage his talent. 

5 hours ago, phillipsr said:

banditoes have 2 great reserves and will punish most other reserves . free fish n chips for me .

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

banditoes have 2 great reserves and will punish most other reserves . free fish n chips for me .

It's just the other five that might rain on your parade.

which way i see the berwick team is that they have a team with most the riders around the same average so the balance of the team is going to be the same whoever moves in or out the reserve berth

now yes theres no big heat leaders but they have decent riders for there averages

how many times does a team turn up at an away track and a 2nd string puch abover there weight and give the away team a big boost

if you look at it that way berwick might just shock a few teams who underestimate them i just hope if they do give a few teams a nice wee surprise its the smug ones who have the backing to go out and  have first pick of riders