British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

havvy only in it for the money .money in speedway , thats a laugh .

well mr havealock gone old news so who is the team manager now then or is another secret  not for the fans to nommmmmmmm

1 hour ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

well mr havealock gone old news so who is the team manager now then or is another secret  not for the fans to nommmmmmmm

Well according to the club website and twitter accounts it's Scott Courtney. It's a well nommmmmmmmmmmm fact

well 3weeks the night is p\p night  not long to go  so lets get behind the lads and have a great season

7 hours ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

If you can't read you have got no chance of a job !!!

Remember to turn up at the Black and Gold tomorrow night at 7 30 for your interview good luck

On 3/8/2018 at 6:56 PM, cornhillcowboy24 said:

ok cv at the ready  mmmmmm very nice lollol

Well did you secure yourself a job ?

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Well did you secure yourself a job ?

mmmmmm very nice lollol. !!!!!!!!! Think that will be his reply.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 12:06 AM, Fromafar said:

I like Ruddick if he can steer clear of injuries,could become a decent signing for the future,he has got something IMO .Personally won't miss Havvy.

Adding an asset is a very welcome idea, especially to a club like Berwick as our asset base is nothing to write home about just now. I agree with you on Havelock, thanks for your efforts but I think we could do better without him.

Poor old Havvy. Always came over as well meaning, but a bit like an old boxer, had just one bang to the head too many....

Thinking of coming up to Berwick on the 14th then down to Newcastle on the 15th to finish 2 of the last 3 tracks I've yet to visit. Any recommendations for an overnight stay prefably somewhere close to the speedway on the Saturday 

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Thinking of coming up to Berwick on the 14th then down to Newcastle on the 15th to finish 2 of the last 3 tracks I've yet to visit. Any recommendations for an overnight stay prefably somewhere close to the speedway on the Saturday 

Cara House in Berwick does b+b