British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Thanks il have a look, just booked a b&b in Spittals for £60 inc brek for 2 which I can cancel 48 hours before if need be

Cara house is where some of the riders stay, in the past it has been Alden, Aspegren, Mellgren and Edberg but now it is Gappmaier, probably Lindman and possibly NBJ as well as some away riders if the team is doing a northern tour. Pam and Dave at Cara House are a sponsor of the Bandits and riders.

21 hours ago, bruno said:

Thanks il have a look, just booked a b&b in Spittals for £60 inc brek for 2 which I can cancel 48 hours before if need be

Glad you got fixed up hope  you enjoy your weekend

• Like 1

saw ben in his white van but for some reason he is not speaking to col owell very nice mmmmm lollol

2 hours ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

saw ben in his white van but for some reason he is not speaking to col owell very nice mmmmm lollol

Dont worry its probably personal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Havvy not a happy bunny!

What about ?

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Havvy not a happy bunny!

When was he ever ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Havvy not a happy bunny!

So it would seem, but I know the pits will be a much happier place without him

19 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

So it would seem, but I know the pits will be a much happier place without him

However the track was much better last season because of him, it worries me that the track will return to the crap we had for the previous 8 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, balderdash&piffle said:

However the track was much better last season because of him, it worries me that the track will return to the crap we had for the previous 8 years.

What did he have to do with the track ?.  He turned up on a Saturday at 5 O-clock so cant possibly see what he had to do with it as most of the prep is done by then

5 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

What did he have to do with the track ?.  He turned up on a Saturday at 5 O-clock so cant possibly see what he had to do with it as most of the prep is done by then

He could've giving his instructions on track prep over the phone surely, anyway I thought he used to come up early each Saturday, spending most of the day down in Spittal with Scott.

Giving the amount of snow we had a couple of weeks ago, and then the heavy rain over the last couple of days I think the track will need plenty drying days and plenty work over the next couple of weeks to get it ship shape for the visit of those Diamonds.