British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

30 minutes ago, screm said:

He could've giving his instructions on track prep over the phone surely, anyway I thought he used to come up early each Saturday, spending most of the day down in Spittal with Scott.

Giving the amount of snow we had a couple of weeks ago, and then the heavy rain over the last couple of days I think the track will need plenty drying days and plenty work over the next couple of weeks to get it ship shape for the visit of those Diamonds.

mmmmmmm not even got a team yet

2 hours ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

mmmmmmm not even got a team yet

5 signed and double R/R, we should be OK. :rolleyes: 

3 hours ago, screm said:

He could've giving his instructions on track prep over the phone surely, anyway I thought he used to come up early each Saturday, spending most of the day down in Spittal with Scott.

Giving the amount of snow we had a couple of weeks ago, and then the heavy rain over the last couple of days I think the track will need plenty drying days and plenty work over the next couple of weeks to get it ship shape for the visit of those Diamonds.

Instructions on track prep over the phone !!  You’ve been listening to Taffy again

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tsunami said:

5 signed and double R/R, we should be OK. :rolleyes: 

As long as you have a number 8!!!!!

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

As long as you have a number 8!!!!!

You no mean a number 2 :D

On 3/17/2018 at 4:18 PM, balderdash&piffle said:

However the track was much better last season because of him, it worries me that the track will return to the crap we had for the previous 8 years.

If the track is done right, why change it for the following meeting?

I would imagine if you get the set up right, it is relatively simple to do the same thing again, and again

19 minutes ago, tweedcider said:

If the track is done right, why change it for the following meeting?

I would imagine if you get the set up right, it is relatively simple to do the same thing again, and again

The weather plays a big part in how you can prepare a track.

with p\p day next thur night it s time  to get  behind the lads and support them next season  and try  and make it 1 to remember

• Haha 1

I'm sure we'll be able to finish above Newcastle given the team they have so far :lol: 

winning the Tyne Tweed trophy will give us all some false optimism :wink: 

I'm just looking forward to the crack and laughs a season at Berwick normally gives me :approve: 

On 3/22/2018 at 3:28 PM, cornhillcowboy24 said:

with p\p day next thur night it s time  to get  behind the lads and support them next season  and try  and make it 1 to remember

Will you be on duty though.

Will the P&P be on Facebook Live ? 

• Thanks 1

Been to the Berwick Rangers game today I must pay credit to the track staff who obviously have been working hard on the track, it look very smooth and just about ready to race.

On a separate issue I hope all those who can, and have an interest, make to the supporters club up and coming EGM which has been called to sort out the issues.

1 hour ago, screm said:

Been to the Berwick Rangers game today I must pay credit to the track staff who obviously have been working hard on the track, it look very smooth and just about ready to race.

On a separate issue I hope all those who can, and have an interest, make to the supporters club up and coming EGM which has been called to sort out the issues.

Lock both sides in a room,leave the egos outside and don't let anybody out until common sense and practical realities are discussed and settled.Simples.