British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

17 hours ago, bigeddiechek said:

Maybe the Edinburgh Supporters' Club are a good example to follow?
They seem to work very well with each other?

Scott, I dont know much about Edinburgh set up, but worth investigating.  I was hoping all of the problems of the recent past were out of the window, with Scott & Jamie in charge, a better rapport would be happening.  It appears that the old demands have returned, instead of working for the benefit of the club in a harmonious way.  I would never dream of picking an arguament with my customers, it would only me that would be the loser.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Absolutely spot on!  We have a bright new promotion with bright new ideas.  It would be great if everyone could get behind them as they take the Bandits forward into a 51st season......

Nicely edited, though for fairness and for the odd forum rule it would be an idea to quote the whole post. Anyway the part you quoted I still believe, though it is sad the with only a few days to go before season start we have the club and the supporters club at odds, there must be some coming ground somewhere when an agreement or working relationship can be agreed.

What has actually happened?
As far as I understood everything was fine?

What needs to happen is they all need to grow up and get it sorted or wrap it up before it dies a natural death of its own accord. It’s money not life and death we are taking about.

I think the fans should just be excited by what a top team the Bandits have assembled and really be hopeful of a push for the title this coming season. With passing galore and a real carnival atmosphere I’m sure theres never been a better time to get to Shielfield and support the club. 

For anyone thats had enough already, Poland starts very shortly :)

5 hours ago, havenagotahope said:

What needs to happen is they all need to grow up and get it sorted or wrap it up before it dies a natural death of its own accord. It’s money not life and death we are taking about.

Unfortunately it’s all about the money these days 

16 hours ago, bigeddiechek said:

What has actually happened?
As far as I understood everything was fine?

A little early in the season for a fishing trip surely.

• Like 2

well p\p night so berwick fans get be hind the lads grand night for the job in hand  with the sun  out see you all  at 6-30

has big john anderson still got something to do with berwick banditsspeedway set up  does any body no  if this true

59 minutes ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

has big john anderson still got something to do with berwick banditsspeedway set up  does any body no  if this true

I'm sure one of the " Forum Fannies " will be able to tell you 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

No !

On 28/03/2018 at 8:03 PM, emilali said:

I think the fans should just be excited by what a top team the Bandits have assembled and really be hopeful of a push for the title this coming season. With passing galore and a real carnival atmosphere I’m sure theres never been a better time to get to Shielfield and support the club. 

For anyone thats had enough already, Poland starts very shortly :)

You're right, can't wait for the Polish season to start, so I can sit in the house and watch two teams nobody else around me has an interest in, rather than watching live sport and having a night out with friends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

You're right, can't wait for the Polish season to start, so I can sit in the house and watch two teams nobody else around me has an interest in, rather than watching live sport and having a night out with friends.

Suppose thats the difference isnt it, you go for a night out and to enjoy the party atmosphere, I enjoy watching good speedway thats competitive and taken seriously. Each to their own I suppose.