Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

47 minutes ago, emilali said:

Suppose thats the difference isnt it, you go for a night out and to enjoy the party atmosphere, I enjoy watching good speedway thats competitive and taken seriously. Each to their own I suppose.

The banter you can have with Zielona Gora fans, priceless. Live for that interaction.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, topsoil said:

The banter you can have with Zielona Gora fans, priceless. Live for that interaction.

Better than just being a sheep and going because you’ve done it for years and you dont actually have an opinion of your own. They could put 7 teletubbies out on track for the Bandits on a saturday night and you’d say it was a quality meeting. 

57 minutes ago, emilali said:

Better than just being a sheep and going because you’ve done it for years and you dont actually have an opinion of your own. They could put 7 teletubbies out on track for the Bandits on a saturday night and you’d say it was a quality meeting. 

So far from the truth. I go because I have good nights with friends, they make me laugh, make it enjoyable, that's why I go. The speedway accompanies this, gives you things to speak about, a chance to express your opinions (I actually have some).

I can handle being a sheep, because sheep belong to flocks. 

• Like 1

Pretty wet in Berwick this morning had been relatively dry overnight but forecast not great I know covers are down but the Northerly gale doesn’t lend itself to pleasant speedway

well concession £11 to get in i think that unemployedfans  should get in aswell for that price and put a stop to the people who get in for nowt week in and week out mmmmmm very nice

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, emilali said:

Stick to the Telly pal, never mind the tellytubbies.

Any Sport Live cannot be beaten.

• Like 2

On 2 April 2018 at 9:12 PM, cornhillcowboy24 said:

well concession £11 to get in i think that unemployedfans  should get in aswell for that price and put a stop to the people who get in for nowt week in and week out mmmmmm very nice

Take it you blew the interview for a job at the track!!!!!!

1 hour ago, balderdash&piffle said:

You eating in Cornhill shop, very nice very nice,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no the day mate

On 3/27/2018 at 12:22 PM, alang said:

It just seems sad that for a relatively small club like Berwick which probably needs every side pulling together for it to survive,this never seems to happen for any period of time.You can blame current and previous promotions but at least they all had the balls to put their money in and buy the club.You can blame the supporters club but they do raise funds and help the riders and indirectly the club.Surely to God even in Berwick there must be at least one individual with half a brain who can get both sides together and knock some sense into them.If not, the same old future beckons again - half way through the season,bottom of the league and rumours that the promoters are looking to sell at the end of the season.One time though there just might not be a buyer.So to both sides,swallow your pride,forget your egos and try and work together for the future of the club - please

EGM in Black and Gold tomorrow night one item on agenda is the change of the Supporters Club Name at the request of the promotion all members of BBSC 2017 AND 2018 welcome

22 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

EGM in Black and Gold tomorrow night one item on agenda is the change of the Supporters Club Name at the request of the promotion all members of BBSC 2017 AND 2018 welcome

Hopefully all the arguments and issues, petty or other wise will be sorted tonight and we can get on with the racing.

29 minutes ago, screm said:

Hopefully all the arguments and issues, petty or other wise will be sorted tonight and we can get on with the racing.

think the managerment needs to be on the fans side because they need them to come every week and not upset the paying public . hope it gets sorted out the night

Any news about EGM thanks

Did no one go or is it top secret think the fans on here would be interested in what was said,happened