British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Good news and another feather in the cap for the promotion. It was great when the club hosted FIM and Ben Fund meetings. This might not be on the same scale but still a meeting to look forward to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I see they are going to be trialling a live stream at the meeting designed for the future, very good news and exactly what Speedway needs imo.

while I agree 

I also understand some will stream it rather than go to the meeting 

16 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

while I agree 

I also understand some will stream it rather than go to the meeting 

Yes but the meeting is on a Tuesday night, a lot of people will be working and unless you are within an hour and a half from Berwick and also travelling at peak time this will be a difficult one to get to. I do hope they get a good crowd as the promotion deserve it

Bandits' website informs us the snowed-off TTT match against Newcastle will now be raced on Saturday, April 21st.

Any news on admission prices for U 21 meeting?

4 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Any news on admission prices for U 21 meeting?

I was shown the Facebook banner this morning, advertising next four matches -- which include U-21 Final -- as £15, £11 and "Kids Go Free".

Edited by crescent girl

Think this will be a decent meeting with plenty of young talent,Tuesday  is a bit of a bummer though for a prestige Event.

47 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

I was shown the Facebook banner this morning, advertising next four matches -- which include U-21 Final -- as £15, £11 and "Kids Go Free".

The under 21 meeting that was arranged then cancelled at Newcastle on 8th of April was going to be £10 for adults

2 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

The under 21 meeting that was arranged then cancelled at Newcastle on 8th of April was going to be £10 for adults

That was a Semi Final.

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That was a Semi Final.

Which was on Newcastles race night not a Tuesday

U-21 Final last year (at Poole) was £15 for adults, and kids up to sixteen were variously charged £4 or £7.

Semi-finals last year were £10 across the board.

Berwick are maintaining their "Kids Go Free" policy, which is a fair gesture.

Edited by crescent girl

What has that got to do with the price? I am say it was aSemi Final not aFinal which might be the reason for price increase.

Just saying as you say Tuesday is a bummer of a night for a final maybe £10 would have encouraged more to attend