British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

45 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Has anybody heard anything about wee Falkirkbandit ? I've just received a disturbing text about him 

Looking at his Facebook page Sadly it seems to be true  . Knocked me for six 

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

Has anybody heard anything about wee Falkirkbandit ? I've just received a disturbing text about him 

Tried to PM you Paul but it won't let me.

sadly a member of the family has confirmed its true

RIP Marty

Very sad news just been reading Marty’s Facebook 

such a nice fella met years ago and always  had a beer and a crack when we seen him on our travels-  sleep tight mate 

10 hours ago, Lioness said:

Tried to PM you Paul but it won't let me.

sadly a member of the family has confirmed its true

RIP Marty

Don't know why as it isn't full . I'm still in total shock 

Shocked and saddened to read this, seeing him at Berwick was all to brief and all to rare but he was a thoroughly decent guy.

RIP Martin.

• Like 5

Couple of Berwick riders riding in meetings today, Kevin Doolan has ridden in Jon Armstrong`s Testimonial meeting at Mildenhall. He finished the qualifying races with 12pts which put him into the semi final where he finished second, that put him in the Final, where he finished fourth. The meeting was won by Rory Schlein who was undefeated all afternoon.

Nikolaj Busj Jacobsen rides in tonight's meeting at Brough Park in the Newcastle v Redcar clash where he guests for the injured Lewis Rose.

And for those who missed it congratulations to Leon Flint on recording a paid five ride maximum for his club, Birmingham, in their meeting at Stoke last night.

Nikolaj Busk Jacobsen has had a very decent night riding for Newcastle in their home meeting with Redcar, he has scored 9+1 from four rides.

• Like 1

Berwick`s new averages according to the BSPA site effective from yesterday are

Aaron Summers 7-54

Nicolai Busk Jacobsen 6-50

Kevin Doolan 6-24

David Howe 6-09

Danny Gappmaier 5-36

John Lindman 5-20

Jye Etheridge 5-05

Don't think Doolan should ride at 2 with such a weak 3-4 pairing.Only my opinion!!!

• Like 1

Cat among pigeons what about Nathan Greaves for Lindman if he shows no sign of improvement he rode well here last year with Ipswich ?

• Like 1

I'd like to think Lindman will kick on now he's at 7, however if thats not to be, Ellis Perks would be a good shout. Scored a rubbish load for Redcar at Shielfield early last season.