British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

28 minutes ago, MrMungo said:

Concussed at the very least. Won't be riding on Saturday

Thanks

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Speedway updates reported that NJB took a head knock in his last race at Rye yesterday.Any updates?

I’ve seen the video of the incident. If it’s only concussion he’s very lucky. It looked horrific 

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

I’ve seen the video of the incident. If it’s only concussion he’s very lucky. It looked horrific 

Updates said Josh G knocked him off ?

50 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

erm... Having seen that video there is no doubt! I'd have used the word speared actually! :sad: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Going into bend 3 lap 1, NBJ in 3rd when Grajczonek rode into the side of him, sending Nikolaj over the high side.

Cant remember where I read it, but it could’ve been his neck brace that exacerbated the injury 

Edited by Shadders

11 minutes ago, Shadders said:

Going into bend 3 lap 1, NBJ in 3rd when Grajczonek rode into the side of him, sending Nikolaj over the high side.

Cant remember where I read it, but it could’ve been his neck brace that exacerbated the injury 

The neck brace bit was on the updates,come from Team manager.

• Like 1

Any updates on NBJ ? 

taken from rye house website

The Dane was involved in a frightening crash at Rye House, suffering concussion in the third bend incident, and with it a mandatory nine day minimum stint on the sidelines.

1 minute ago, Normski said:

taken from rye house website

The Dane was involved in a frightening crash at Rye House, suffering concussion in the third bend incident, and with it a mandatory nine day minimum stint on the sidelines.

Thanks for that 

Wonder if we will go r/r as not many guests available on NBJ average. Rasmus Jensen, Jake Allen, Michael Hartel, Dan Bewley although I think he has a meeting abroad.

R/R probably the best option 

Grateful thanks to the supporters at Berwick from all at Birmingham for their generosity in holding a collection to help Mitchell Davey even though he is not one of their riders. Delighted to report that the overall amount raised is now touching £7,000 -twice the original target. Thanks again to everyone at Berwick. Wonderfully caring people.

• Like 7

Huge well done to Leon Flint as well on finishind 3rd in the British Under 19 Final at Ipswich beating two Championship riders in Bickley and Thomas in the process. 

• Like 1