British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, Fromafar said:

?

5 minutes ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

raining and thunder a t cornhill at the minute  not lookinggood for speedway

Raining hard in Berwick and sky very dark.

12 minutes ago, Pod said:

Raining hard in Berwick and sky very dark.

track covered since this morning

Gates open

I’m sure hes a great lad and hes riding to his true potential and all that but how pathetic is Summers as a no1? Last 3 nights for example hasnt turned up at all. And they said Morris was replaced like for like lol.

1 hour ago, emilali said:

I’m sure hes a great lad and hes riding to his true potential and all that but how pathetic is Summers as a no1? Last 3 nights for example hasnt turned up at all. And they said Morris was replaced like for like lol.

Berwick can't afford Morris for a whole season. If you would like to fund his wages go ahead.

8 hours ago, topsoil said:

Berwick can't afford Morris for a whole season. If you would like to fund his wages go ahead.

I didnt say they could afford Morris. I said we were told Morris had been replaced like for like. 

• Like 1

Theo Pijper finished with 9pts in his World Longtrack meeting yesterday in France. The meeting was won by Matthieu Tressarieu with former Berwick rider Romano Hummel in third.

why is it that when i go to see my pal ben at his work he always takes my  pic think he must be mr cctv man mmmmmmmmm not nice lollollol

12 hours ago, emilali said:

I didnt say they could afford Morris. I said we were told Morris had been replaced like for like. 

Morris was lined up for 2018,  but took a bigger pay day at Lakeside. Can’t blame him, gotta maximise income. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

Morris was lined up for 2018,  but took a bigger pay day at Lakeside. Can’t blame him, gotta maximise income. 

It was interesting that his signing came around the same time that a rider revealed in the Speedway Star he was still due money from this club from two years ago. Hopefully Nick Morrid gets all he was promised.

When do the new averages come out and will there be any changes to team?