14 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

65 and in your case, you must be accompanied by a responsible adult

wel wel wel when ur oldenough son you can be the adult mmmmmmm

25 minutes ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

bite

bite again mmmmmmmmm lollollol

Yes looks like you did :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Only in line-up.  Reserves will stay the same, but Spud will probably drop from No 1.

Looks interesting on the rolling averages on the B.S. site.

Has Kev 0.07 above Spud.

There is also only 0.25 between 4 riders with Jye the bottom one on 5.72.

If they stay the same Kev will be at number 1 and Jye will be back to reserve.:drink:

Yet more impressive scoring from Leon Flint, this time its 16pts in his sides 50-40 win at Belle Vue, I think I`m right in saying that in the next week or so Leon moves from reserve to be the No1 which is quite an achievement when you look at the riders in the Birmingham team who ride regularly in higher leagues.

• Like 5

With the sad demise of Rye House I assume their assets will return to the BSPA , should Berwick consider purchasing NBJ's contract to add to our asset base ? 

19 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

With the sad demise of Rye House I assume their assets will return to the BSPA , should Berwick consider purchasing NBJ's contract to add to our asset base ? 

What with, shirt buttons?

7 minutes ago, Shadders said:

What with, shirt buttons?

If wee don't purchase it someone will then and we'll be paying a loan fee to them 

11 hours ago, DSC67 said:

No.IMO.

Congratulations to Leon Flint who yesterday qualified from his semi final in Gdansk to reach the final of the World 250cc Championships. The Final will be held in Torun tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hopefully this link will work, live coverage of Leon Flint in the Final of the 250cc Championship should be here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, screm said:

Hopefully this link will work, live coverage of Leon Flint in the Final of the 250cc Championship should be here.

Thanks for that Screm

After losing his team in the Premiership Aaron Summers has now signed for Somerset.

Gary Flint`s comeback after eleven years away from racing didn't happen today as Buxton objected to his inclusion in the Birmingham team. Better news however on Leon Flint who scored 15+1 in the same meeting.