British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

12 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Don't think Worrall will go to redcar but possibly newcastle. Like Berwick devoid of any consistant top end strength.

Take your pick of riders with the exception of Etheridge. The inclusion of Worrall may help with the balance of the team.

Quite agree but it won't happen,the only 2 riders i would keep for next year would be Jye and Dany 

29 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Quite agree but it won't happen,the only 2 riders i would keep for next year would be Jye and Dany 

Dany is frustrating! He’s fine at home but several times away has had very poor scores! We need riders to do it home and away. I’d personally keep spud as long as he wouldnt be number 1! 

3 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Dany is frustrating! He’s fine at home but several times away has had very poor scores! We need riders to do it home and away. I’d personally keep spud as long as he wouldnt be number 1! 

He can't ride the small tracks but he is normally a good gater which serves him well at home

11 hours ago, Gazc said:

On this seasons form he won't be the No 1 you are looking for, but a very able 2nd heatleader and would certainly strengthen Berwick depending who drops out, if it happened.

Granted his form this season has been very up and down but maybe he needed a change of scenery? He seems to be scoring better in the premiership than he was/is in the championship 

On 7/10/2018 at 10:20 PM, penchev said:

Ritchie Worrall available now he’s been released by Glasgow 

Craig Cook`s move to Glasgow has now been ratified and completed, Ritchie Worrall now available.

34 minutes ago, screm said:

Craig Cook`s move to Glasgow has now been ratified and completed, Ritchie Worrall now available.

Be great if we could get him but it’s all about the money and can we fit him in ? 

On 11 July 2018 at 12:51 AM, emilali said:

Take your pick, they are all woeful. Personally Doolan would be the first to be booted for me, followed very closely by Howe, NBJ and Summers. 

I think Kev provides the most entertainment in the team and has been the most consistent so would have to disagree.

3 hours ago, penchev said:

Be great if we could get him but it’s all about the money and can we fit him in ? 

Worrall and JPB / Jack Smith for NBJ and Theo ?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Why?

Why not we not in the top 4 as of now but you right we wont just because we can doesn't mean we will 

3 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Why?

Cause basically people are sick of being ripped off by by riders giving half hearted efforts if they don’t lead leaving bend two then it’s over haven’t seen anyone busting a gut to overtake at Berwick unless they ride for the opposition.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Why?

Because any rider that becomes available and could strengthen the Berwick should be considered at least. The inclusion of a rider like Ritchie Worrall would do that, but I think he will go else where leaving the Berwick team as it is now.

• Like 2

Are we talking about the same Ritchie Worrall that the Glasgow fans have been criticising al season ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, havenagotahope said:

Cause basically people are sick of being ripped off by by riders giving half hearted efforts if they don’t lead leaving bend two then it’s over haven’t seen anyone busting a gut to overtake at Berwick unless they ride for the opposition.

I saw Dan Bewley bust a gut trying to pass last week with no success. If Kevin Doolan can’t make it stick on the fourth bend then who is?

Let’s be honest, the entertainment at Shielfield this year has been poor. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shadders said:

I saw Dan Bewley bust a gut trying to pass last week with no success. If Kevin Doolan can’t make it stick on the fourth bend then who is?

Let’s be honest, the entertainment at Shielfield this year has been poor. 

Totally agree Chris, it's why I have missed meetings, have been happy enough to watch anything they threw at me, you know what people call the true fan.  However there comes a time when a club doesn't learn the lessons and serve up poor entertainment, time to think twice about it. I had such great hopes last season, especially after they signed Morris, but it as quickly reverted to what we have had to put up with in previous seasons.  Roll on the Tiddlywinks championship pure entertainment in comparison.

Whats the difference between this years track prep and last years track prep

Ans:-  NICK MORRIS

Edited by balderdash&piffle