British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

3 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Wow indeed   Monarchs Fans Trust give £1200 monthly donations to the Club I believe and recently donated £6000 to ensure the club got through quote 'a tricky period' and main reason to ensure speedway continues in east of Scotland.

Yes they donated £23,000 (some going) to the club in 2016. Their rules decree all assets/monies go to benefit of Edinburgh Monarchs club.Would be interesting to hear from other fans in Championship how their clubs profit from set up Supporters Trusts and Clubs.

Absolutely correct was in the Edinburgh v Berwick prog 

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Absolutely correct was in the Edinburgh v Berwick prog 

And covered in Berwick v Workington programme too.   Tremendous support. 

• Like 2

Having just read  Dicks blog on the website I am pleased to report that once we add the final piece of the jigsaw ( Fans Trust) everything will be hunky dory.;)

• Haha 1

would like to wish my bandits fan ROBIN H 88 a happy 30th birthday today cheers mmmmmmm tasty lollol

9 hours ago, concessionscol said:

would like to wish my bandits fan ROBIN H 88 a happy 30th birthday today cheers mmmmmmm tasty lollol

Scary.:unsure:

9 hours ago, concessionscol said:

Does he belong to you?

Seems like Steve Hayward's work on infield last week will become a permanent gig.

Well done, Steve-o!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Seems like Steve Hayward's work on infield last week will become a permanent gig.

Well done, Steve-o!

:t:

Roy wont be a miss to me, worse than Cresent Girl and that’s saying something :rofl: I appreciate what he does at Newcastle and Redcar but not a fan of his style and he puts no effort in at Berwick compared to the other two tracks.

On 7/17/2018 at 5:13 PM, Catch Me If You Can said:

Wow indeed   Monarchs Fans Trust give £1200 monthly donations to the Club I believe and recently donated £6000 to ensure the club got through quote 'a tricky period' and main reason to ensure speedway continues in east of Scotland.

Yes they donated £23,000 (some going) to the club in 2016. Their rules decree all assets/monies go to benefit of Edinburgh Monarchs club.Would be interesting to hear from other fans in Championship how their clubs profit from set up Supporters Trusts and Clubs.

Wow!
That's real commitment to the club.

• Thanks 1

On 7/19/2018 at 6:03 PM, bigeddiechek said:

Wow!
That's real commitment to the club.

We’ll now is the time to put those well honed skills to good use Eddie are you on a leave of absence like so many.

1 hour ago, havenagotahope said:

We’ll now is the time to put those well honed skills to good use Eddie are you on a leave of absence like so many.

It's in his contract.

On 13 July 2018 at 8:45 AM, balderdash&piffle said:

Totally agree Chris, it's why I have missed meetings, have been happy enough to watch anything they threw at me, you know what people call the true fan.  However there comes a time when a club doesn't learn the lessons and serve up poor entertainment, time to think twice about it. I had such great hopes last season, especially after they signed Morris, but it as quickly reverted to what we have had to put up with in previous seasons.  Roll on the Tiddlywinks championship pure entertainment in comparison.

Whats the difference between this years track prep and last years track prep

Ans:-  NICK MORRIS

Don't think Nick has much to do with the Swindon track prep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Don't think Nick has much to do with the Swindon track prep.

And some thought the Berwick track was bad