British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

4 hours ago, screm said:

Does seem strange that we haven't had a junior meeting, especially as the Berwick Academy can clink the NJL title with a victory against Peterborough. Even some kind of team event would be well supported IMO.

For Berwick to keep hold of their play off place they need to win away from home in at least one of their three remaining meetings, unlikely I think but time will tell, starting at Scunthorpe tonight.

Maybe if they have a free Saturday they could put a junior meeting with the lads up in the north against a southern select Leon flint kerion Douglas Ryan MacDonald dale lamb Corbin Pavitt blair smith Josh Embleton against a southern select 

A good 2 points last night keeps us in the hunt , obviously we can only control the meetings we are involved with so we  need a win tonight and  decent performances in our remaining fixtures after that we can only hope for the teams behind us to drop  points . 

Has the riders championship line-up been decided yet or will it be decided on the September averages?

I see on the rolling averages up to last night Aaron is top by 0.04.  If the September averages are used then it could be all to race for tonight between the top two to represent the Bandits at Sheffield.

19 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Has the riders championship line-up been decided yet or will it be decided on the September averages?

I see on the rolling averages up to last night Aaron is top by 0.04.  If the September averages are used then it could be all to race for tonight between the top two to represent the Bandits at Sheffield.

Think Doolan is our rep.Thought I heard it announced last Sat.

• Like 1

Great to see tonight the Supporters Club make a donation to the club. Makes total sense that the two parties pull together. The Supporters Club have a lot of members who are daft for the club. Can only be good for the future.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, topsoil said:

Great to see tonight the Supporters Club make a donation to the club. Makes total sense that the two parties pull together. The Supporters Club have a lot of members who are daft for the club. Can only be good for the future.

Completely agree, stop the petty arguments and work together for the betterment of Berwick speedway.

• Like 3

When is the cut off date for play offs?

13 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

When is the cut off date for play offs?

When the RIGHT TEAMS into the top 4 I would imagine.Thats speedway!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

When the RIGHT TEAMS into the top 4 I would imagine.Thats speedway!

I know your post is tongue in cheek but your probably not that far from the truth.

Currently Sept 16, having been extended a week from 9th.  But watch this space, if results don't fall into place for those and such as those..... 

Don't you just love a good conspiracy theory.

• Like 2

On 18 August 2018 at 2:35 PM, Fromafar said:

Think Doolan is our rep.Thought I heard it announced last Sat.

I thought when Dennis was going through the list it wasn't official it was just how it stood at that particular time.  Thanks for the info.

mmmmm how muchwill glasgow pay for the play offs i wandervery nice mmmmm

Edited by concessionscol

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Currently Sept 16, having been extended a week from 9th.  But watch this space, if results don't fall into place for those and such as those..... 

One of the best summers for years and they extend it by a week hope it pours with rain only in speedway