British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

2.11-Ryan Blacklock maybe if he is fit and riding again,Thought he was made an asset last season

Might need to be Danny Gapp instead of Jye in your team if Jye is going back to Edinburgh-according to Taffy on post 341

Didnt say he was going, said there was a very cryptic statement in Kev Doolans birtjhday wishes on Facebook

just found it.

"Happy birthdayCaptain,woulda been cool to bang in 5-1s with you next year. But who knows, I might get a few guest bookings.

just below the above Monarchs website address

Edited by balderdash&piffle

I thought the Edinburgh promotion said some pretty unsavory things about jye when they released him? So I doubt hed want to go back?

And Jye has said one or two unsavoury about Edinburgh, funny how an offer of a team place and a few quid in the back pocket can change things. I would still be amazed if Jye Etheridge ended up at Edinburgh for next season.

Seems a bit strange to buys Jye's contract then loan him back

And Jye has said one or two unsavoury about Edinburgh, funny how an offer of a team place and a few quid in the back pocket can change things. I would still be amazed if Jye Etheridge ended up at Edinburgh for next season.

In retaliation? Surely he should be a shoe in for Berwick he seemed to score well when he moved into the main body of the team too.

Did they buy him though,did they pay for him?

Did they buy him though,did they pay for him?

From what I know we paid for it but it wasn't a lot at all, Jye's certainly wound a few people up here lol, him and Howe will be in the team, that leaves 3 spaces left. Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea
  • Like 1

Based in Berwick, workshop here, and at the end of last season all seemed to indicate a return to Berwick for 2018. I haven't heard of anything that would change that.

Agree Jye and David Howe deserve their spot on last seasons efforts alone but the last three need to be gems if we have any hope of competing with the big boys.

From what I know we paid for it but it wasn't a lot at all, Jye's certainly wound a few people up here lol, him and Howe will be in the team, that leaves 3 spaces left.

Throw in Dany G reckon that leaves about 11.7 for the last two no Lee Payne please

Theo on a 4 something average would be tempting but he has qualified for the Longtrack Series which probs meaning missing some Saturdays if he is riding next year think it will be for Edinburgh

Edited by Bandit59

Dont you just love the ability of the Bandits fans to think out the box I mean Pijper and Wethers can we please try to take a small step into the future

• Like 4

Well thats J.P.B out of the equation

Best dodge your club could have made. More trouble than you can imagine

• Like 2

Does Matthew Wethers still even ride?