British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Looks like the promotion are going down the route of signing a number of last years riders, which is all well and good. But last years team had an out and out No1 in Nick Morris and in one of Gappmaier and Etheridge a heavy scoring reserve, it is to be hoped we will see a similar thing will happen for 2018 though with the out and out No1 it is difficult to see where that rider would come from.

It was Morris that kept our scores respectable last year.

Now that I have been told to "bugger off" from Newcastle, which I made a big effort to visit twice last season ( to see my hero Robert Lambert race ) I heard I would still be welcome at Berwick. Fingers crossed!

Now that I have been told to "bugger off" from Newcastle, which I made a big effort to visit twice last season ( to see my hero Robert Lambert race ) I heard I would still be welcome at Berwick. Fingers crossed!

We make everyone welcome at Berwick, we are nice up here, we are, we are, we are, honest.

Only if you bring Lambert with you!!!!!!!!!!

Cum on the Lads

Don't forget Eileen.

• Like 1

Walk you idle rubbishe

At least they have ONE :party::party::party:

Around 1,000 more than you get 😉

I walk around 8-9 miles a day at work. I ain't doing it in my spare time too.

Only if you bring Lambert with you!!!!!!!!!!

Now that would be magical ( but sadly beyond even my powers! ) I have a Euromillions ticket for Tuesday - so anything could happen.

• Like 1

how do you know i was talking to you

Does anyone know entry prices yet? Thought they would be pushing season tickets oh wait a minute we have only got 3 riders