British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

With Berwick as his home track,cannot see Summers improving his average.NJB will do well to achieve 6.5 can only see Jye improving his average  if he stays on the bike more.

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

That team looks awfully weak, but speedway is raced on shale not paper so we shall see.

Looks like cannon fodder for the likes of Ipswich, Glasgow and Lakeside though.

2 minutes ago, Lygonlad said:

I look forward to quoting you on that one bagpuss!!!

from the posting just above, looks like you already have!  :D

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

With Berwick as his home track,cannot see Summers improving his average.NJB will do well to achieve 6.5 can only see Jye improving his average  if he stays on the bike more.

Summers without the money men, what will his gear be like, Jye I wonder, often see the bike in charge and not the rider, is he due a 2nd year dip, or did he get it at Edinburgh.  Can Howe and Doolan improve their gear so they can move forward ????.  Could it be The Gapps year to move up a peg.  If we get the Havvy track NBJ and the Swede could do well, but if we get a Razor track not a chance in hell.

52 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Summers without the money men, what will his gear be like, Jye I wonder, often see the bike in charge and not the rider, is he due a 2nd year dip, or did he get it at Edinburgh.  Can Howe and Doolan improve their gear so they can move forward ????.  Could it be The Gapps year to move up a peg.  If we get the Havvy track NBJ and the Swede could do well, but if we get a Razor track not a chance in hell.

What money men was supplying Aaron with his equipment , Care to elaborate as to what you mean ?.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

What money men was supplying Aaron with his equipment , Care to elaborate as to what you mean ?.

He didn't say "supplying" and it's well known that he was attracted to Glasgow by their offer. Even Brian Havelock said he didn't blame him, after seeing the offer. Brian of course made his own dosh pile out of the transfer.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

The promotion is more adept at getting sponsors for their riders at Glasgow, not so at Berwick.  Better sponsorship leads to better equipment, without that type of sponsorship Spud may struggle to keep it up at Berwick.  Berwick is a low paid rural economy with few sponsors let alone bigger sponsors, the larger towns and cities stand a much better chance of bigger sponsors.

3 minutes ago, foamfence said:

He didn't say "supplying" and it's well known that he was attracted to Glasgow by their offer. Even Brian Havelock said he didn't blame him, after seeing the offer. Brian of course made his own dosh pile out of the transfer.

Correct, I did not, 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Summers without money men and his gear oh come on your not saying that was what was implied.

If not i have mis-read what was implied , i have just saw the reply regarding sponsors etc apologies i have mis-read the post.

Edited by Gazc

12 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Summers without money men and his gear oh come on your not saying that was what was implied.

If not i have mis-read what was implied , i have just saw the reply regarding sponsors etc apologies i have mis-read the post.

Accepted.

I think the problem often on the forum is fans are always on the defensive, and read something into the post that was not said in the first place

13 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Accepted.

I think the problem often on the forum is fans are always on the defensive, and read something into the post that was not said in the first place

Your more than likely correct as every scond post regarding Glasgow is money related etc etc no offence intended.

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Your more than likely correct as every scond post regarding Glasgow is money related etc etc no offence intended.

The only thing I can say is I WISH WE HAD A SUGAR DADDY LIKE THE FACCENNAS