Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Recommended Posts

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, Fromafar said:

 ?

 

5 minutes ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

raining and thunder a t cornhill at the minute  not lookinggood for speedway

 

Raining hard in Berwick and sky very dark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pod said:

 

Raining hard in Berwick and sky very dark.

track covered since this morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure hes a great lad and hes riding to his true potential and all that but how pathetic is Summers as a no1? Last 3 nights for example hasnt turned up at all. And they said Morris was replaced like for like lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emilali said:

I’m sure hes a great lad and hes riding to his true potential and all that but how pathetic is Summers as a no1? Last 3 nights for example hasnt turned up at all. And they said Morris was replaced like for like lol.

Berwick can't afford Morris for a whole season. If you would like to fund his wages go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, topsoil said:

Berwick can't afford Morris for a whole season. If you would like to fund his wages go ahead.

I didnt say they could afford Morris. I said we were told Morris had been replaced like for like. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theo Pijper finished with 9pts in his World Longtrack meeting yesterday in France. The meeting was won by Matthieu Tressarieu with former Berwick rider Romano Hummel in third.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is it that when i go to see my pal ben at his work he always takes my  pic think he must be mr cctv man mmmmmmmmm not nice lollollol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, emilali said:

I didnt say they could afford Morris. I said we were told Morris had been replaced like for like. 

Morris was lined up for 2018,  but took a bigger pay day at Lakeside. Can’t blame him, gotta maximise income. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadders said:

Morris was lined up for 2018,  but took a bigger pay day at Lakeside. Can’t blame him, gotta maximise income. 

 

It was interesting that his signing came around the same time that a rider revealed in the Speedway Star he was still due money from this club from two years ago. Hopefully Nick Morrid gets all he was promised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do the new averages come out and will there be any changes to team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy