British Speedway Forum
concessionscol

Berwickbandits2018

Theo Pijper has been riding in the fourth round of the Longtrack GP series where he finished seventh. The meeting was won by former Berwick rider Dimitri Berge.

31 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

One of the best summers for years and they extend it by a week hope it pours with rain only in speedway

It does seem odd that tracks up and down the Country have been laying idle in one of the warmest summers on record, and now we find the cut off date has been extended once and likely to be extended again.

• Like 2

So there will be at least one more meeting at Berwick, whether we make the play offs or not.

Aaron Summers scored 5pts today riding in Poland where his Polish team Wanda Krakow were defeated 58-32 by Lodz.

2 hours ago, screm said:

So there will be at least one more meeting at Berwick, whether we make the play offs or not.

A Bordernapolis meeting was announced last night

• Like 1

2 hours ago, screm said:

Aaron Summers scored 5pts today riding in Poland where his Polish team Wanda Krakow were defeated 58-32 by Lodz.

All sounds rather fishy to me! :lol:

Edited by StevePark

Moto X from Duns on Euro sport 2

Can anyone remember if Claus Vissing scored back to back home paid maximums (think 2014)?

Had a discussion and I thought he did it in a double header with Newcastle/ Someone else because I think David Bellego was only beat once in the two matches as well.

Know Ricky Ashworth scored a max at Scunny and a max at home to Newcastle in his first two matches for us in 2012.

16 hours ago, sparks123 said:

Can anyone remember if Claus Vissing scored back to back home paid maximums (think 2014)?

Had a discussion and I thought he did it in a double header with Newcastle/ Someone else because I think David Bellego was only beat once in the two matches as well.

Know Ricky Ashworth scored a max at Scunny and a max at home to Newcastle in his first two matches for us in 2012.

My mate Allan tells me 23 August 14 Double Header vs R/House 63-32 Vissing 13 plus 2 (5) Bellego the same vs N/Castle 53-31 abandoned after heat 13 (curfew) Vissing 11 plus 1 (4) think that might be what you're thinking about

happy birthday to my pal ben muddyguard hope to see you soon for the party with bobby mmmmmm very nice 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

My mate Allan tells me 23 August 14 Double Header vs R/House 63-32 Vissing 13 plus 2 (5) Bellego the same vs N/Castle 53-31 abandoned after heat 13 (curfew) Vissing 11 plus 1 (4) think that might be what you're thinking about

That's the one.  Thanks for the info as others thought it was Adrian and I was convinced it was Claus.

Cheers to Allan.:cheers: 

Those with BT Sport will have the delights of watching NB Jacobsen as he guests for Leicester in their meeting with Kings Lynn. Busy day for him he has already guested for Somerset in their meeting with Poole where he scored 6pts. In the same meeting Aaron Summers scored 2+1pts.

On 23 August 2018 at 3:22 PM, concessionscol said:

happy birthday to my pal ben muddyguard hope to see you soon for the party with bobby mmmmmm very nice 

Which telephone box ,can arrange some gatecrashers for a bit of atmosphere:drink:

3 hours ago, screm said:

Those with BT Sport will have the delights of watching NB Jacobsen as he guests for Leicester in their meeting with Kings Lynn. Busy day for him he has already guested for Somerset in their meeting with Poole where he scored 6pts. In the same meeting Aaron Summers scored 2+1pts.

Good performance from Busk which is more than can be said about his captain in heat 15.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sparks123 said:

Good performance from Busk which is more than can be said about his captain in heat 15.

Also good to see a certain Mr Howe helping out