British Speedway Forum

So, Scott Nicholls guesting for us on Thursday. How does everyone feel?

Bit Mickey Mouse tbh, wish we could have had Mason for Justin and R/R for Rory, then top 4 could have taken rides, instead of wearing our 2 young reserves out again!!!

Only a bit mickey mouse badge?

:rofl::P

• Like 1

Well 2017 officially over, so although I'm still numb with disappointment for everybody associated with the Witches 2017 team, I'd like to definitely put in this request

MR INJURY

MR RR

You are not welcome in our team for 2018, so please go and do one over the winter, preferably get LOST :mad:

• Like 1

The team should start around Cam, Nathan & Danyon but Please no Kyle Newman as he is one that keeps giving us MR INJURY & MR RR. Too many crashes over the years and locks up too much at Foxhall.

King, Schlein, Nicholls, Covatti, Heeps, Newman, Hume. What does that add up to in premiership terms? 😉

just under 40 at a guess

I believe it's 40.21 and exactly the team I had come up with. If the limit is 45 then you could change any of the top 6 for a big hitter or change Danyon for a 6.70 rider and have Cam and Kyle at reserve.

Edited by 2ndbend

I think they'll have a 42 limit

What big guns will be there, let's say it's a fixed race night

Maybe Doyle, maybe Tai

Can see Lindgren giving next year a miss, holder is a spent force, Vaculik or Smolinksi may be tempted but none of the top riders

Well 2017 officially over, so although I'm still numb with disappointment for everybody associated with the Witches 2017 team, I'd like to definitely put in this request

MR INJURY

MR RR

You are not welcome in our team for 2018, so please go and do one over the winter, preferably get LOST :mad:

Nor is Sedgemen or Holder

Or Stephen Foster. . But with having such a poor PA on back straight.. . Dunno what he really like

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut