British Speedway Forum

I take it you'll be wanting to keep Justin Sedgmen then.

How could any Witches fan turn down the chance to watch a GP star? What a performance with a dodgy shoulder, rode through the pain barrier, what a brave little soldier.

Yes, I had forgotten about him.

• Like 1

Dont think it was meant as vindictive - more a case of now or never and a realisation that never was the wrong option.

Hard to see it wasn't vindictive when it gave him (and mountain) no possibility of getting another place, but but hey ho.

By the way, does Sedgy get runners up medals?

Hard to see it wasn't vindictive when it gave him (and mountain) no possibility of getting another place, but but hey ho.

By the way, does Sedgy get runners up medals?

To be vindictive that situation would have to have been a deliberate intention of the timing and I dont think it was.

With a deadline a rider somewhere has to be the last in the line and find no place unless a swap could be arranged which is almost impossible with the team building limits in place.

Im sure there can be a medal found for him if he wants one - there may even be a couple still on the floor in the pits where they were thrown in frustration by others that wanted and tried to win .....

• Like 4

To be vindictive that situation would have to have been a deliberate intention of the timing and I dont think it was.

With a deadline a rider somewhere has to be the last in the line and find no place unless a swap could be arranged which is almost impossible with the team building limits in place.

Im sure there can be a medal found for him if he wants one - there may even be a couple still on the floor in the pits where they were thrown in frustration by others that wanted and tried to win .....

Even if it wasn't vindictive it certainly left a very unpleasant taste in the mouth. Not Ippo's finest hour i'm sorry to say...

• Like 1

Even if it wasn't vindictive it certainly left a very unpleasant taste in the mouth. Not Ippo's finest hour i'm sorry to say...

no disagreement from me there.

The old lessons learned cliche come to mind but lets hope they have been.

• Like 1

Wasnt Davey Watt mechanicing for Sedgmen? Would certainly explain some of his lacklustre performances

• Like 1

Martin Vaculik a 2018 witch then anyone?? Haha!

Anyone know when the bspa annual clown show is this year?

Edited by 89buttons
  • Like 1

Martin Vaculik a 2018 witch then anyone?? Haha!

Anyone know when the bspa annual clown show is this year?

yeah but not as no1 - that will be Doyle 😆😜

17-19th of November for the agm

• Like 1

Doyle???? Damn..and just as I started to enjoy the speedway again😢

Id say you will be safe and if not lets hope its announced early so you have time for it to sink in 😛

yeah but not as no1 - that will be Doyle 😆😜

17-19th of November for the agm

Thats an age!! 😩

I mean its irrelevant as even if Doyle rides in uk next year cant cant see him being anywhere but Swindon.... but why not Doyle?? Always been good at Ipswich and now best in the world...arguably for the last two seasons

I mean its irrelevant as even if Doyle rides in uk next year cant cant see him being anywhere but Swindon.... but why not Doyle?? Always been good at Ipswich and now best in the world...arguably for the last two seasons