• Like 2

1.D.King

2.M.Riss

3.N.Covatti

4.C.Heeps

5.E.Riss

6.C.Mountain

7.D.Hume

I really like the look of that. Both Riss brothers are good at Foxholes - swap deal for Sedge maybe? ;) Is Covatti fit then Bob? I hope he is.

I only found that out tonight - until then Scott was in all my attempts...

Is that fair? You would have thought that if Harris, who has a higher Premiership average, can ride in the Championship then Nicholls would be allowed to also. Especially when he was allowed to guest in the league anyway!

Is that fair? You would have thought that if Harris, who has a higher Premiership average, can ride in the Championship then Nicholls would be allowed to also. Especially when he was allowed to guest in the league anyway!

Perhaps there is an agenda that someone has...

As I understand it only affects 1 other rider other than Scott so seems to fall in a similar category as the Prem 1 over 8 rule.

Perhaps there is an agenda that someone has...

As I understand it only affects 1 other rider other than Scott so seems to fall in a similar category as the Prem 1 over 8 rule.

Unfair on a British rider that has entertained the British public for 20 years. Who is the other rider, out of interest?

1.D.King

2.M.Riss

3.N.Covatti

4.C.Heeps

5.E.Riss

6.C.Mountain

7.D.Hume

Erik Riss would be a great signing but cant see it

Unfair on a British rider that has entertained the British public for 20 years. Who is the other rider, out of interest?

Dont know as not aware of where the cut off set or who else may want to d/u that hasnt already got a Champ average

Edit There may be more than 1 other. I may have taken 'it only affects a couple of riders' too literally

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Are you expecting to use King, Schlein and Covatti?

Maybe but maybe not...we may let you have Covatti providing we can get a very experienced aussie to replace him.

7 out of 7 now bob?😉

Are you expecting to use King, Schlein and Covatti?

those 3 and Heeps would see us unbeatable at home

those 3 and Heeps would see us unbeatable at home

and Hume at worst doubling his average, will see Ippo into the play offs at worse IMO