British Speedway Forum

So could have fitted Nathan in after all..🤔🤔🤔

Very good point bet nathan feels like stuff you now a bleeding untried foreigner comes in inplace of a young and upcoming brit says it all about speedway over here...
  • Like 2

Essentially the same side made the play-off final last year, so should be good for a top 4 spot this year.

This time we hope to have Nico all season...not just for a few meetings

Massif night out?[/quote

I can only do Fridays at the moment??

If Haertel makes as many mates on speedway as he does in the longtrack im sure he will be interesting to watch. However you don't need to make friends to win things

Very good point bet nathan feels like stuff you now a bleeding untried foreigner comes in inplace of a young and upcoming brit says it all about speedway over here...

Bit like all the brits in the Poole teams over the last five or so years, only had them at reserve because it was a rule.

• Like 1

Harsh on Nathan but he's not an asset. Michael will be ... one for the future

Absolutely right and in bringing him in we were never going to be able fit everyone from last year in! Frankly would of been harsh to leave any of them out barring sedgmen. Thats speedway and its onwards and upwards!

Best of luck to Kyle and Nathan, wouldnt be surprised or disappointed to see either back again one day!

Very poor Top 3! Decent rest of team though

Poor top 3 based on what? Rory scored more points than any other rider in league last season and king won the most races. Covatti was flying home and away before getting injured

Edited by 89buttons

🎣 Fair play you caught Buttons
  • Like 5

Pressure on Heeps next year. Haertel is a weak link not sure how he is going to cope with the technical tracks in the UK.

Good team though.

Pressure on Heeps??

Rode the end of last season as a heat leader and was winning race after race at home beating top opposition riders. Next season he will ride at 2 or 4. Cant be many teams that will line up with 4 heat leaders

Never nice to leave a Brit out but Nathan would have been in the 1-5 and may have struggled there i guess.

Plus he isnt our asset and Haartel will be.

Would like to thank Nathan and Kyle for this season just gone and the best of luck next season. Im sure both will get a rousing welcome if they visit with their new clubs

• Like 1

Let's just hope Michael proves to be a wise signing and not a Jari Makinen type mistake. I'm sure CL must have done his homework and I will be fully behind the lad come March next year.

As for the rest of the team it's pretty much what I was expecting after various rumours came out. We know exactly what we are going to get from them, hopefully Connor can push on next season and score more at home.

Is it March yet?

Pressure on Heeps??

Rode the end of last season as a heat leader and was winning race after race at home beating top opposition riders. Next season he will ride at 2 or 4. Cant be many teams that will line up with 4 heat leaders

Never nice to leave a Brit out but Nathan would have been in the 1-5 and may have struggled there i guess.

Plus he isnt our asset and Haartel will be.

Would like to thank Nathan and Kyle for this season just gone and the best of luck next season. Im sure both will get a rousing welcome if they visit with their new clubs

Haertel will need time to settle in. So Heeps needs to ride consistently good away from home.

Absolutely right and in bringing him in we were never going to be able fit everyone from last year in! Frankly would of been harsh to leave any of them out barring sedgmen. Thats speedway and its onwards and upwards!

Best of luck to Kyle and Nathan, wouldnt be surprised or disappointed to see either back again one day!

Poor top 3 based on what? Rory scored more points than any other rider in league last season and king won the most races. Covatti was flying home and away before getting injured

just my opinion and plus schlein is the biggest knob head in speedway

just my opinion and plus schlein is the biggest knob head in speedway

In keeping with school playground type post

It takes one to know one 😛

Haertel will need time to settle in. So Heeps needs to ride consistently good away from home.

Whereas it could easily be argued that away from home is where Haertel may feel more comfortable.

We will find out soon enough 👍