British Speedway Forum

If he thinks foxhall is grippy after a meeting...he gonna love it early part of a meeting.  He has got some great results in his junior days.

Probably the most interesting newbie this year. I can't see there being any middle ground and he will either be rated or slated. From what i hear he doesn't make too many friends on the Longtrack scene and certainly won't be afraid to mix it although could be the first to fence a team mate? I assume from the article that he is planning to have 2 bikes in the UK & 2 in Germany if he is flying between?

A bit of an eye opener on the first days racing though...it won't get any different from the German tracks than lakeside.

Anyone else think the same....

Really wanted to go Poland but not good enough..........yet. but heard ipswich really good club who gives riders a chance............won't sack you unless utterly rubbish and even then will allow you to be rubbish for ages..

Hmmm

• Haha 1

I have just received some very sad news

My wife spoke with his son Matt today who told her that his father Ron Bagley has passed away 

A true legend of the Witches rebirth - RIP

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I have just received some very sad news

My wife spoke with his son Matt today who told her that his father Ron Bagley has passed away 

A true legend of the Witches rebirth - RIP

Sad news indeed

RIP Ron

Yes sad news. 

I remember seeing him many times in the sixties at Old Meadowbank. 

its sad to hear of Rons passing. 

took over workington speedway in its last year of being called workington comets ( i think ). . 

R.I.P.  Ron Bagley.  

R.I.P. Ron. I can still picture you storming into the 3rd bend at Owlerton, with your scarf flying behind you.

Track staff Signing on night Friday 16th feb 7pm ipswich sports club Henley road