British Speedway Forum

Well that's sign on night done, next date 14th March to meet the riders (Or let's introduce the German):wink:

16 minutes ago, Badge said:

Well that's sign on night done, next date 14th March to meet the riders (Or let's introduce the German):wink:

Is your name on the list? :lol:

4 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Is your name on the list? :lol:

Only the most wanted:lol:

14 hours ago, Badge said:

Press and practice on the same day you reckon Badge?

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Press and practice on the same day you reckon Badge?

Not sure about that tbh, didn't think to ask:rolleyes:

Ipswich will host the U19 final Thursday May 17th .

• Like 1

Ah pleased about that! Been wishing for us to be awarded one of these events for years now! Extra meeting on the calendar too!!

Looking forward to watching the youngsters with particular interest in Drew Kemp and Jordan Jenkins. Seen them do plenty of Foxhall laps already but not competitive racing so very much looking forward to seeing them. 

• Like 3

Me too AS - with the local interest  hopefully a decent crowd turns up to back the promotion in bringing a meeting like this to Foxhall

• Like 2

Is Nathan too old?

17 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

He will be 20  in 3 days time, so yes.

Thanks for reply.

Think Ipswich would have been better sticking with Greaves, rather than gambling on the German. Time will tell if they were right or not.

37 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Think Ipswich would have been better sticking with Greaves, rather than gambling on the German. Time will tell if they were right or not.

Disagree personally. Hartel is a talented lad and was highly sought after when he burst on the scene as a 16 year old a couple of years back. He comes with a good pedigree at youth level and he reportedly has a very good set up and comes with top equipment which is half the battle. 

Now I could be vaulted  in a month or two and look silly as he could always flop badly, but as it stands right now, I’d rather gamble on him than gamble on Nathan Greaves in the 1-5. 

We’ll soon find out..

edited to say I loved Greaves by the way. 100% trier who gave us a big boost at reserve last year after the blow of losing Hume.

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Think you need to look closer to home

I need say no more than Grondal.... :P

I wouldve loved Nathan back (even in the 1-5) and had he been replaced by some many time tried foreigner rather than an exciting young prospect I would be first up in protest.

Haertel though I think could be a real asset to the league

• Like 1