British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Agreed. Kevin Long is a big loss no doubt about it. 

Will seem like an even bigger loss with Wayne Bavin on the mic, deary me .... :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, blupanther said:

Will seem like an even bigger loss with Wayne Bavin on the mic, deary me .... :rolleyes:

Is it not a terrible crime to say that somebody in not very good before he has a chance to prove himself 

21 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Is it not a terrible crime to say that somebody in not very good before he has a chance to prove himself 

Just my opinion, you might love him :D

30 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Apparently he will be committing the crime, a crime against all decent presenters.

Edited by Stainlesssteelride

2 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

Have you ever listened to him on radio?  Sacked by at least one local station already.    I only hope the stadium haven't upgraded the PA system yet. 

• Haha 2

At the very least you know he will be competent and professional.

Style will always be a matter of taste - lets see how he goes first.....

• Like 1

I just think it would have been the perfect opportunity to get someone young and dynamic to get the atmosphere going and get people involved, the type they have at x fighters or supercross, not someone that is more suited to finding out if grandma Mabel has dropped any stitches yet.  Speedway should be fast paced and dynamic, not morgue like and tragic.

Not that any of that matters now, they have their man. 

Edited by Stainlesssteelride

So press and practice this Wednesday as well as the meet the riders evening. Fingers crossed for some dry weather so the lads can get some decent laps under their belts.