British Speedway Forum

Good to hear some positive comments about Wayne, Kevin was going to be a hard act to follow

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laobob said:

Good to hear some positive comments about Wayne, Kevin was going to be a hard act to follow

And therein lies the problem:wink:

10 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

But Kevin had a tough task following probably the best ever, but he did a great job.

And perhaps if we give Wayne a chance he may too:rolleyes:

He is different to anyone we've had recently, more on stirring up the crowd, than possibly the speedway info etc., which he obviously lacks, especially someone like Kev who has been and is a lifelong Witches fan, and his knowledge is immense, and Rob, equally as good, who has been on the mike in previous years. The alternative could likely be "zzzzzzzz":wink:

TBF at the moment, you seem to have a down on the team and now the presenter, early days for all really.

• Like 2

Why do I have a down on the presenter? I thought he was okay, it's Fozz I don't like. And I don't have a problem with the team either. It should be a title chasing team.

Oh back to the presenter, you said he has a hard task following Kevin and all I said was Kevin had a hard task following John but he did okay, meaning there is no reason why the new presenter shouldn't do okay.  Hope that explains my thoughts.  

Maybe my grasp of basic English isn't very good.

Edited by Stainlesssteelride
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Maybe my grasp of basic English isn't very good.

Sounds about right - actually I reckon youre as puggled as pig sh!t :P

8 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

You know me too well bruv:blink:

And I obviously don't know you at all, so apologies:oops:

22 hours ago, Laobob said:

Have not seen any comments on how Wayne Bavin is doing so far and if the new sound system is any good. Any comments out there?

Rubbish.  Sound system is ok, but I can still hear him! 

Isn't rubbish a bit harsh, without a further explanation?