British Speedway Forum

Often in the past I have defended Cam at times when others have been critical

At those times Ive felt there has been genuine reasons to justify that

Right now unfortunately it is very difficult to find such reasons to do so again

Such a frustration to watch this year. I dont want to see him replaced but he certainly needs to sort a few things out and quickly.

No one wants to see him replaced, but sometimes needs must. It may actually do him some good, time to think about what he wants from his career.  I think he may be okay at Ipswich for a little while longer, as isn't he often part of the chummy chummy golf clique?

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Often in the past I have defended Cam at times when others have been critical

At those times Ive felt there has been genuine reasons to justify that

Right now unfortunately it is very difficult to find such reasons to do so again

Such a frustration to watch this year. I dont want to see him replaced but he certainly needs to sort a few things out and quickly.

He was merely a shadow of the rider we know he can be on Sunday , Witches fans and management must be totally frustrated with his recent performances when you know there is a much better rider in there somewhere, your management need to get to the bottom of whatever is problem is, be it mental block, physical, injury, or machinery problems, no one likes to see riders with talent just wasting away  when know they have something about them and know they can do a great deal better. I was very disappointed  in his efforts at the showground.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

No one wants to see him replaced, but sometimes needs must. It may actually do him some good, time to think about what he wants from his career.  I think he may be okay at Ipswich for a little while longer, as isn't he often part of the chummy chummy golf clique?

Yes, his van is often seen at Fynn Valley Golf Club ....

Jason Doyle has inspired many riders by being focused fitter leaner and more determined.  None of those attributes cost anything apart fro spending time in the gym. 

I believe cam shared a workshop last year with Scott Nicholls and went to the gym too when Scott went. Sadly that’s not the case this season and it clearly shows.  

• Like 2

Anyone else seen this ? 

Just now, New era Panthers said:

Who is he then?

Slovenia , was their U21 in the SON about as much as I know and that was after I asked the same question. 

2 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Who is he then?

Slovenian U21

Was their reserve in the SON

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Good luck with that one then I hope he's worth the gamble.

Edited by New era Panthers

Can't see him doing very well at Foxhall and other small tracks, and with only one visit, I think would be a big mistake, but thats down to the ones in charge if they want to make that mistake or not.  

Maybe they could get him over for some practice on a small track and see what he is like before making a decision .