British Speedway Forum

Not sure how these work out, but jack holder or gosh g would be the most likely, as don't ride for a Thursday team, and we do tend to like an Aussie.personally I would prefer jack but I would imagine everyone else would prefer josh.

20 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Not sure how these work out, but jack holder or gosh g would be the most likely, as don't ride for a Thursday team, and we do tend to like an Aussie.personally I would prefer jack but I would imagine everyone else would prefer josh.

Can Josh ride in champs now? Isn't he a pole now:unsure:

Rather not have either personally, but accept we'll need someone.

I think you may be right badge, so that only leaves jack then, of reasonable replacements if needed.

Perhaps Josh feels he needs a Championship place more than Poland and would swap his Polish licence to do so

Not sure I could handle little Holder! Would be a real conundrum for me whether to attend or not :(

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Perhaps Josh feels he needs a Championship place more than Poland and would swap his Polish licence to do so

Not sure I could handle little Holder! Would be a real conundrum for me whether to attend or not :(

Holder would probably only miss the away trip at the Showground on Sun Aug 5th, so that's a bonus  :P  And there is a chance Chris would not meet his pay demands. It's not easy to replace someone with Danny's average, that's for sure ...

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Swindon and Thursdays......

There’s only 1 fixture clash in the whole of July and August so not a massive issue......

If last year's averages are taken into consideration we could consider Robert Lambert. 

Just now, Super Blue said:

If last year's averages are taken into consideration we could consider Robert Lambert. 

I said that regarding masters but people said his current average would be converted rather than last years champ average so neither masters or lambert would fit

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

Holder would probably only miss the away trip at the Showground on Sun Aug 5th, so that's a bonus  :P  And there is a chance Chris would not meet his pay demands. It's not easy to replace someone with Danny's average, that's for sure ...

Surely if holder was willing to come then between Louis and guy nicholls they’d pay him

Just now, 89buttons said:

I said that regarding masters but people said his current average would be converted rather than last years champ average so neither masters or lambert would fit

Correct

1 minute ago, 89buttons said:

Surely if holder was willing to come then between Louis and guy nicholls they’d pay him

Add to that jack is sponsored by guy

Just now, Baldyman said:

Add to that jack is sponsored by guy

Even better! Has to be a better option than using guests week after week

2 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

That's certainly a possibility, especially if he has a connection already as Baldy has mentioned. Any play off push has to start now one would think ...

• Like 1

Another point I’d like to make in light of recent issues raised regarding riders being owed significant sums of money, and whether we could afford jack holder - while John and chris Louis have been in charge they may not have been the biggest payers but I’ve never heard of riders not being paid - correct me if I’m wrong on this down the years but I’ve not heard of it

• Like 1