British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

On witches website today Hawkins quoted as saying Jonas injury isn’t too bad at all - whereas danyon has had surgery on his shoulder so was basing this on Jonas being good quickly - similarly if wasn’t to be his average is assessed and lends to another new swede/Dane if one could be found 

https://ipswichwitches.co/hawkins-we-need-riders-asap/

Thanks for reply, the problem re getting riders in are,, more teams need riders than are available, the available riders have been dropped, but more importantly I suspect they can name their price.

• Like 1

, Don't get signing Riss, his average hasn't gone anywhere for a few seasons, so he obviously isn't going to get any better.  if Jonas is out for a while then I suppose Riss could be a stop gap, but certainly not someone I would want to see full time.  So who else should go, heeps for sure...never going to fulfill the potential he once had, in fact get shot of them all and apart from Rory and nico.

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Sign Coty Garcia or Ellis Perks or both I think a few changes are needed to have one last push for the play offs 

it’s not over yet !!!!

I agree. I don't think the play off's are out of reach just yet.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Need riders.  

Edited for accuracy :wink:

• Like 1

Didn’t even think about perks - I’d give him a go over riss every time gotta back the young brits

20 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Didn’t even think about perks - I’d give him a go over riss every time gotta back the young brits

Well worth a shout IMO in his few matches for Panthers he didn't look spectacular but he was on the pace and i'd say given a run in a team and time to settle in I believe he would be very useful.

The big problem of course is if we dont go for like for like (8.89 / 3.84) and instead completely redclare under the limit then we have to trim over 1.5 from the total

10th out of 11 in the league and out of both cups yet the 3rd highest team total - bizarre really

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Just get shot of a few..they ain't exactly scoring what we would hope. And we ain't got a chance in hell with them, but might do without them.

Whilst we are (almost) all saying a large change needed, unfortunately ,CL is unlikely to be so brutal... 

Edited by Icicle

He probably won't make any changes, just put the team back to 7 riders, which  is his choice, it's then mine to decide if I want to pay to watch it or not. 

9 hours ago, Baldyman said:

He probably won't make any changes, just put the team back to 7 riders, which  is his choice, it's then mine to decide if I want to pay to watch it or not. 

support your team dude . dont drift away. i know the sport is going through a tough time at the moment, but stick with it .

up @ worky , we have only had 2 hpme league meetings . but we are sticking together . (unless they try to ban you ) LOL

the governing body of speedway needs replaced to make it a proper sport again and a good few rules that exist and the ones that dont exist need to be binned . 

the sport is so simple , it will not take more than a few pages to rewrite the so called rule book .

dont bail out , your team needs people like yourself . :t:

• Like 1