British Speedway Forum

He certainly seems to be getting away with it somehow.  I'm Suprised he has a job in any team.  Daft thing about speedway though is he will probably be in demand in our league next year.

52 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He certainly seems to be getting away with it somehow.  I'm Suprised he has a job in any team.  Daft thing about speedway though is he will probably be in demand in our league next year.

Chatting with dad last night and think he may struggle for a team next year.... average is likely to stay around 6 can’t see that appealing to many out teams out there - can’t see him being back at Foxhall and it’s not like he’s been anywhere else this year and other teams will have looked at him and thought yeah he looks good...!

on another note if it came down to a decision between Scotty or Danny next year I’d have to say I’d want Scott - so good to see him looking for a teammate like rory does

Scott v Danny...That's a tough one..neither will get any better, Scott is getting on a bit, but can still still score some big points.  Panthers own him now though.  Maybe I would choose neither. 

7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Hasn't now

No great surprise! Hardly an inspiring replacement for the wolves fans tho imo

Has Heeps had enough chances? Perhaps another change and possibly the witches could just make the play offs. I really hope that next season the teams can get back to weekly racing a build continuity so that the riders are getting regular track time and they can be slighter better in terms of race fitness then appears to be the case at present. Forget doubling up, build team  to ride as a team and with that will come the confidence and camaraderie rather than individuals plying their trade around the country with little or no loyalty and no rider/club following

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Has Heeps had enough chances? Perhaps another change and possibly the witches could just make the play offs. I really hope that next season the teams can get back to weekly racing a build continuity so that the riders are getting regular track time and they can be slighter better in terms of race fitness then appears to be the case at present. Forget doubling up, build team  to ride as a team and with that will come the confidence and camaraderie rather than individuals plying their trade around the country with little or no loyalty and no rider/club following

That’s why we need one league !

So who will be riding at reserve for the Witches against Glasgow next week?

Big Dave Wallinger completes his 6 contracted meetings against Berwick this Thursday and Drew Kemp allegedly doesn't come on board till after the Glasgow meeting even though he would be eligible to ride. 

I'm guessing probably because Mildenhall ride on the 16th as well as ourselves and I would imagine an agreement was reached on his signing that he wouldn't miss their meetings. 

Will be interesting to see how this one unfolds. 

Surely they will just give Harvey another meeting?

At least I will get to see him in his first meeting at Workington, will be interesting to see how he takes to a big fast track like that, and possibly up against other reserves like Bach  or whoever it is at the time.

Edited by Baldyman

it could be one of four  from rene , rasmus , campton , bewley  + kyle if he is fit to ride  @ reserce . workington averages are so tight . @ the moment . 

1 hour ago, Super Blue said:

So who will be riding at reserve for the Witches against Glasgow next week?

Big Dave Wallinger completes his 6 contracted meetings against Berwick this Thursday and Drew Kemp allegedly doesn't come on board till after the Glasgow meeting even though he would be eligible to ride. 

I'm guessing probably because Mildenhall ride on the 16th as well as ourselves and I would imagine an agreement was reached on his signing that he wouldn't miss their meetings. 

Will be interesting to see how this one unfolds. 

That Glasgow meeting could be pivotal to play off qualification.....

Tough one against Glasgow now the have a grand prix rider.  Don't see many of them at Foxhall over the past few years. And we all know just how good he can be at Foxhall, I still think we have enough in the tank to beat them though. 

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Tough one against Glasgow now the have a grand prix rider.   And we all know just how good he can be at Foxhall, 

Only when he's not riding FOR us:rolleyes: