British Speedway Forum

Roary's season over apparently. 

Shame. 

Certainly cops a few bad ones. 

Best wishes to Rory

Hope his recovery is full and swift

Is Jarek still a club asset? Would put a few bums on seats if he could turn out for the witches in their hour of need. Oh for a squad system but I know it is the same for many clubs who have riders injured. A bad weekend for injuries and good luck to all the riders for a speedy and successful recovery.

15 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Polish licence, so can't race in championship.

An immediate rule change is needed. Then I remembered Chapman and Ford are not involved so no rule change and CL seems to be an outsider these days and probably has lost the will to live. Oh well maybe next year. As an aside which licence holders are excluded from Championship racing?

50 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Polish licence, so can't race in championship.

Unlikely he would want to come or we could afford him...... But if it were possible surely they can't stop him from riding under European employment laws? 

Same we didn't make a move for Tai or Greg. 

Edited by Spl77

Seems that there have been a few prickly responses to fans disappointments expressed on various social media following the Glasgow defeat

Quite a few 'could you do better' 'you try being no1 next year' type comments

You can't blame the riders and riders family...it's disgusting that fans express their opinions. How dare they have opinions.  Just pay ya money and shut up...you disgust me.

• Haha 1

Having a 2 pointer at no 1 means another 6 riders with 2 point averages for the other 6 places.....these people wouldn't make a good team manager! 

"How team managers cope I just don’t know.
Watching the racing and seeing little mistakes we all make out on the track does my head in. I want to get really cross and have a word with the riders when they come back into the pits.
But of course they’re mistakes we all make and have made."

Why wouldn't the tm tell the riders when they going wrong?

Surely if they sold the season tickets on the basis they cover 14 meetings..then surely they must cover 14 meetings... Or that would be miss selling wouldn't it?