British Speedway Forum

I think Rye House may want to hang onto their captain! Fixed race nights, if stuck to, may lead to even bigger gaps in the fixture list ro a reduced number of meetings. Not sure Ipswich would fancy either.

Nicholls & Gino to return?

no thanks

No thanks from me too.

Not that I have any say in the matter!

With refreshed perspective and determination surely Gino would be worth another go..... lots of people at the start of this season thought there were better options than heeps - even disappointed we couldnt fit sarj in - and look how his season has turned out, probably one of the most improved riders in the league!

What would gino averaga be in the top league, cos surely that's where we will be

Champ ave would be 5.43 so about 3.85 I think

Edited by 89buttons

😂😂😂😂 won't get that size crowd on a regular basis unfortunately

No 4000 every week is unlikely, but with the link up itfc and all the promotion theyve been doing with that the final showed the amount of those that could be interested and chose to come off of the back of the effort put in to promote the event. If they could attract half of those that came for the final regularly then that would be massive for the club.

They came only because it was the play off final and wanted to be part of something special locally no other reason I hate to use the phrase glory hunting

Perhaps they might get an extra 500 for the local derbies but fully expect crowd levels to fall back to normal levels unless more is done

When speedway attendances are discussed its often said that turnstyles work in a funny way....

One for the club one for the taxman so there must actually have been 8000 there 😜

(Its just a joke btw 😆)