British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There is no leader

All equal and all welcome

But there was wasn't there. Name like massa ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

But there was wasn't there. Name like massa ?

I think there were 56 of him ;):lol:

Fell out with a few and isnt around but deserves acknowledgement for his part in 'the birth' of the Massif 

• Like 1

Who said he was leader? And how could he be leader when it was set up before him. There is one chap that does the Facebook and Twitter page, so he is the main man. I have a feeling the chap with 56 names was asked if he wanted to sit with a bunch that already sat together and he took it on himself to be leader, but like said above, he fell out with a couple and hasn't been seen or heard of since, which is a shame as he was awsome at blowing his own horn.

Edited by Stainlesssteelride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Have they not finished it yet? 

In my humble opinion I would have said that there was at least 1 more layer of dirt to go on the top before it could be raced,  the bend reshaping was finished though. But I'm no track man so who knows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Who said he was leader? And how could he be leader when it was set up before him. There is one chap that does the Facebook and Twitter page, so he is the main man. I have a feeling the chap with 56 names was asked if he wanted to sit with a bunch that already sat together and he took it on himself to be leader, but like said above, he fell out with a couple and hasn't been seen or heard of since, which is a shame as he was awsome at blowing his own horn.

Stainless, Fueltaps would be correct in saying it was another who originally set up the Facebook page and came up with the name MASSIF  so I can't take any credit for that part of it , but as others and yourself have mentioned differences within the group saw this said person decide he didnt want to be associated with the group anymore and see me take up the challenge of trying to look after our Facebook  page . 

It was my choice after asking people on the page would they want a Twitter page as well which seems to have been a big success so far . 

I'm not the leader nor do wish to be called the leader of the MASSIF , I do what I do on the Facebook page and Twitter account because I enjoy doing  it.

No one person is the MASSIF, we are a group of madcap noisy fun loving collection of people who enjoy going to  speedway . All we have tried to do is try and get the crowd going and inject a bit of atmosphere into the meeting which resulted  in some brilliant night's at Foxhall towards the end of last season even if the results didn't go our way . 

That's us the MASSIF . 

Edited by Pob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You ladies and gents, girls and boys are total legends all over British speedway. Most clubs wish they had a group of fans that can make as much noise and create an exciting atmosphere like you do.   You lot made the cup meeting at the showground a great meeting to be at. It really did feel like 2 tribes going to war.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Strange man, he pm'd quite a few so I hear. Or was it his brother:D  and it was fun to watch him talking to himself on here. Sadly missed.

Ok this is leaving me a little puzzled . If you look at people profiles you can see when they joined . If i hover over your profile it comes up with the date February 11 which if i am reading  this right  it means Feb this year 2018 as if you look at others say mine for instance it will say November 27 2014.

So what i am getting at is if you only joined in Feb 11 of this year how do you know all about the going on from around OCT 2016 for a certain individual ?  .

Puzzled ??

14 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Hold the phone everyone he’s still around! Went on Stainlesssteelride’s profile and he viewed it 17 hours ago! Hello Macca you silent assassin how are you getting on?

Nice detective work allthegear ! But I'm still puzzled as to how this stainless knows all about it when he only joined in February.  

2 minutes ago, Pob said:

Nice detective work allthegear ! But I'm still puzzled as to how this stainless knows all about it when he only joined in February.  

Have they taken the previous name info off now then???

He may be jcf or kks I suppose

Or I may just be an Ipswich fan that's new on here?  Anyone ever thought of that?  I didn't realise I had to clarify myself. How extraordinary.   

Edited by Stainlesssteelride

8 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Or I may just be an Ipswich fan that's new on here?  Anyone ever thought of that?  I didn't realise I had to clarify myself. How extraordinary.   

You don't have to clarify who you are . The more WITCHES fans the better . The question was how you claimed to know what went on in the past.  Your words was fun to watch him talk to himself . 

If your a new member great welcome to the madhouse. The next time your at foxhall come say hello we don't bite , ok we are a little bit nosiey but it's all good fun .