British Speedway Forum

49 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

No i think clueless, it's pretty easy to see ipswich team is better than others, if you know riders and tracks, and how good riders could be to what average they have.  I don't mean clueless as a derogatory term, just their knowledge of speedway.

They were expressing there opinion as they see it, the same as you have expressed yours not clueless but there opinion.

We will all have to see how thing's pan out as there are all sort of permutations that can crop up.

For the record Ipswich will be easily top 4 but this is only my opinion.

It's your opinion that ipswich will finish top four cos you understand how speedway works and what's a good team and what's not. So you have a clue.  And please don't get me started on people's opinions, I've been banned and suspended from having one on previous occasions. 

Just now, Stainlesssteelride said:

It's your opinion that ipswich will finish top four cos you understand how speedway works and what's a good team and what's not. So you have a clue.  And please don't get me started on people's opinions, I've been banned and suspended from having one on previous occasions. 

So you have been here before.

I've been many places before. And when I said banned, it was the wrong term, suspended would be correct terminology.  What any of that has to do with someone's knowledge or lack of knowledge I don't know.  

Anyway, I shall stick to my opinion. 

Edited by Stainlesssteelride

6 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

I've been many places before. And when I said banned, it was the wrong term, suspended would be correct terminology.  What any of that has to do with someone's knowledge or lack of knowledge I don't know.  

Anyway, I shall stick to my opinion. 

We are going round in circles think i will leave it at that on opinions , knowledge etc it will be what it will be.

5 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Good choice,  I was starting to fall asleep.

Really i was just extremely bored.

Hope Camo wakes up himself! omens of a good season look poor at the mo. At least promise from Connor....

Conner was pretty good last season away from foxhall, he does seem to prefer a slicker track, and totally opposite to that we have riders that look totally clueless on a slicker track.

The lack of regular meetings is certainly not helping the team, but that's what the championship promotors wanted. Hopefully they will realise their error and go back to home and away twice next season.

• Like 3

Covatti really needs to get going soon or Ipswich will be struggling big time 

12 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Covatti really needs to get going soon or Ipswich will be struggling big time 

Covatti, Mountain and Hume 

Mountain and Hume will get going and still get their average, not sure on Nico mind 

King - looks fast but doesn’t know how to team ride.

Hartel - looks ok should achieve at least a 5 average.

Schlein - looks good should be riding at 5

Heeps - A bit better tonight but still needs to improve his gating as there is no outside line at Foxhall at the mo

Covatti - Needs to be protected by riding at 3 or 4 

Mountain - Needs to improve around Foxhall, he’s been here long enough now

Hume - A bit better tonight, got in Heeps’ way in heat 14 but on the positive he stayed on his bike tonight and was practicing after the meeting

Hawkins - has not impressed so far, got riding order wrong, doesn’t seem to have the ability to inspire the team maybe he’s to matey matey with the riders.

It needs to change soon or it will be a hard rut to get out of......

• Like 1