British Speedway Forum

Glad you enjoyed it, just try and leave some raffle prizes for the rest of us next time. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tom Thumb said:

Glad you enjoyed it, just try and leave some raffle prizes for the rest of us next time. 

Ha ha oh okay..but that was bruv .  Which one are you?

7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Ha ha oh okay..but that was bruv .  Which one are you?

I did wonder how I won 6 prizes with 5 tickets :lol:

Thats shocked me!!

Knew he was desperate to try to ride in the semi but didnt expect to see him actually come through the practice

Hope that his pride and determination isnt clouding his judgment and putting his longer term fitness at risk

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Thats shocked me!!

Knew he was desperate to try to ride in the semi but didnt expect to see him actually come through the practice

Hope that his pride and determination isnt clouding his judgment and putting his longer term fitness at risk

Thought the same I must admit..

A little frustrating seeing Cam score paid 8 tonight for Wolves, including a 5-1 with Rory against Jason Doyle and Richard Lawson, and yet can only manage 3 from 5 rides against an average Berwick side..

hopefully a confidence booster for him though but he needs to start pulling his finger out for us and sharpish. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

Cam looked very good tonight and hopefully can start knocking in the points for you now

Edited by bruno

Not the first time Cam has looked better in PL than CL...unfortunately

Edited by Icicle

7 hours ago, Icicle said:

Not the first time Cam has looked better in PL than CL...unfortunately

Really?

He averages 3 for Wolves this year even after that 7 point return and likely sees his place in the balance unless that type of score continues more often

Hope that Danny, who did well  at first, has not made any injury worse riding in the Semis &  having to withdraw. (if so foolish man!).

louis got to be looking at trying to get brennan at foxhall on last nights performance hasn't he!? next season at the latest!

4 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

louis got to be looking at trying to get brennan at foxhall on last nights performance hasn't he!? next season at the latest!

So that's Brennan, Jenkins & Kemp all to be fitted in, presumably along with the current Mountain & Hume.

Interesting team restructuring required or just go NL.

• Haha 2