Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Should go with Rooboy & DK at 1 & 2.

Would almost match the unstoppable Cookie & Sedgy partnership that wiped the floor with the old PL. 

:cheers:

I see the Norfolk air has already addled your brain :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of fixtures at the moment is going to come back and bite us IMO. Only 3 fixtures in June is a joke, how is this team going to get some momentum or consistency. With other teams changing their teams for the better I can see us struggling to make the playoffs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You can't put nico and Cam together, that's just a useless disaster waiting to happen.

Let's just hope the meeting goes ahead, otherwise it's  then another couple of weeks till the next home one. 

Edited by Baldyman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bash said:

The lack of fixtures at the moment is going to come back and bite us IMO. Only 3 fixtures in June is a joke, how is this team going to get some momentum or consistency. With other teams changing their teams for the better I can see us struggling to make the playoffs.

It's totally baffling why the authorities have cut the fixtures back like they have with so many gaps of 2/3 weeks  at a time is got to be wrong . Worst possible scenario is to take away continuity which will only cause people to get out of the habit and not bother , it may not affect the hardcore fans too much but those casual fans will soon forget and those are the people we need to encourage so much that they want to come back week after week. If it was felt that the fixtures were too congested in 2017 then why didn't they just cut back so each team plays each other once and then  say 5   B fixtures each .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the end of June through September there should be weekly home speedway which should be prime time to attract the casual supporter

The fixture list even this year is set up for that so not all bad

Just need to get the team fully in gear and could still salvage something from 2018!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Look! It's Thursday, speedway night at Ippo--NOT. Again NO  meeting. Why not? Is there a track?? Is there a season?? This is past being silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow speedway, I remember that,  I used to go and watch that in Ipswich. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think how much you will be looking forward to it by next week :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would think that may be the case, but it's not something I've given much thought to.  Recent Thursdays have been taken up with other ventures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I see the Norfolk air has already addled your brain :P

I thought you would like it! 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well will Michael be riding for us on Thursday or are we able to have guest??

  • Same for Nico should he and paco qualify on Tuesday :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its such a shame we just dont have any blank dates available to switch to.... :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since when did we release Nico??? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy