British Speedway Forum

CL is going to have to make a decision pretty soon on Danny King. If we’re going to have any chance of winning the league, then we simply can’t afford to have our pre season #1 struggling badly with an on going arm injury that is blatantly causing him major problems. 

His current average means there’s surely options out there to replace him. 

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

CL is going to have to make a decision pretty soon on Danny King. If we’re going to have any chance of winning the league, then we simply can’t afford to have our pre season #1 struggling badly with an on going arm injury that is blatantly causing him major problems. 

His current average means there’s surely options out there to replace him. 

perhaps with the wolves link schlein/heeps could persuade masters to come on a 28 day to begin with and then if danny is fit can return or maybe sam would stay on if not

• Like 6

Only white choc ones, the ones with sprinkle's on them.

Edited by Baldyman

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Only white choc ones, the ones with sprinkle's on them.

Jazzies Baldy

6 hours ago, 89buttons said:

perhaps with the wolves link schlein/heeps could persuade masters to come on a 28 day to begin with and then if danny is fit can return or maybe sam would stay on if not

One of the few acceptable options if a replacement were to be considered

Bear in mind this year a guest is allowed for the top 3 averaged riders so we dont have to run with r/r

20 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

One of the few acceptable options if a replacement were to be considered

Bear in mind this year a guest is allowed for the top 3 averaged riders so we dont have to run with r/r

Very true but we’ve got loads of meetings in the next month or two - a suitable replacement would be more stable and favourable.

A question that I have regarding my suggestion of masters - is there a limit to how many riders can double up with same teams?? I think there used to be because of fixture clashes but with fixed nights this now shouldn’t be a problem 

article just been tweeted from mike bacon - Louis stating they’re actively looking for permanent and semi permanent replacements for both Danny and Michael, with Michael confirmed as being on the sidelines for at least the next 6 weeks 

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/chris-louis-talks-about-ipswich-witches-danny-king-injury-1-5576820

Says semi-permanent in both cases here. I guess as was alluded to earlier, it will surely depend on how well the replacements do as to whether either rider can reclaim their place back in the side when fit. 

Josh Grajczonek a possibility?

Edited by Arch Stanton

Josh G another strong option - personally I feel masters is more formidable around Foxhall so would be my preference but obviously both well proven at championship level

Isnt Josh G on a Polish licence this year which means he cant ride in the Championship