British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Masters, Tumgate and Cook do not fit as their aves too high.

Josh G and Sundstrom do fit....

Would rather use guests.....

• Like 1

Strange what’s happened to Sundstrom really. A few years back when he broke through at Rye House he looked a phenomenal talent who looked destined to reach the top. He also showed his potential when we signed him up at reserve in the top flight. 

I haven’t followed his career since so no idea if he’s had a bad injury/injuries? But he certainly hasn’t reached the heights that I thought he would. 

39 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Strange what’s happened to Sundstrom really. A few years back when he broke through at Rye House he looked a phenomenal talent who looked destined to reach the top. He also showed his potential when we signed him up at reserve in the top flight. 

I haven’t followed his career since so no idea if he’s had a bad injury/injuries? But he certainly hasn’t reached the heights that I thought he would. 

He had two good seasons at Boro in 2011/12, but has never really kicked on from that. Half decent rider but will probably never be top class ...

Cook wouldn’t be allowed - gp riders aren’t allowed to ride in championship unless retained by team they rode for the season they qualified!

masters final average at the end of last season was 8.57 so why can’t he come in for king??

1 minute ago, 89buttons said:

Cook wouldn’t be allowed - gp riders aren’t allowed to ride in championship unless retained by team they rode for the season they qualified!

masters final average at the end of last season was 8.57 so why can’t he come in for king??

I think they would convert his current prem lge average which is currently 8.09  ....

CL said he didn’t want to go down the guests and R/R route, so with a fixture away to Sheffield a week on Thursday, I guess we’ll hear news of replacements before the weekend. 

4 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Masters has a 2018 current ave so this would be converted to a CL ave rather than using his last  (2017) CL ave

Far too good for Ippo! 

7 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Garcia released by Edinburgh. Sign him up now !!! 

Are you sure that you're an Ipswich supporter , can't see that happening to be honest.