British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention that or the changing room heater. 

Glad to be of assistance :t:

Now that you mention it, hope we don't have Ben as a guest:unsure:

cookie will not need a heater , he is already fired up ! pity the rest of the tigers arnt ...

14 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

But Aren't Belle vue at Swindon on the 16th?

So they are, can't see Cook riding for Glasgow that night then.

Mind you it does mean they can get any guest in the league with his average as it is. 

7 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Mind you it does mean they can get any guest in the league with his average as it is. 

Fixed race nights.  Can't beat 'em!

• Haha 1

Thats disappointing

Always a good value visitor is Cook

Mind you I wont be there either :D

1 hour ago, Super Blue said:

workington thought that as well, having the choice of guests .  lets see who Glass go end up with . 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, jenga said:

workington thought that as well, having the choice of guests .  lets see who Glass go end up with . 

It's a great idea to sign the highest AV rider in league,then use guests when missing,but the guests have to perform which is not gaurenteed ,eg( Schlien at Berwick).Mockery of the sport IMO 

So the cut off date has gone, so it's guests and rr for Danny then.  Could be a problem if we make play offs, as our guests so far come from other clubs currently in play off places.

COOK will be riding for Glasgow as Swindon match is a re arranged fixture

• Like 1

If the weather let's this one go ahead, and with the inclusion of Cook and the debut of Drew, it may just put a few extra bums on seats, it will put mine on a seat anyway.

• Like 1

Let's hope Drew gets his first choice bike sorted before Thursday, he was on fire for Mildenhall yesterday before it died on him mid race. He managed to get within 0.02 sec of the track record in heat 1 ! 

Nobody is expecting too much from him at Foxhall but it will be nice to have a rider who can potentially score points by beating the oppositions reserves (no disrespect intended Mr Wallinger) rather than only getting something when someone falls off. 

Edited by Super Blue

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

If the weather let's this one go ahead, and with the inclusion of Cook and the debut of Drew, it may just put a few extra bums on seats, it will put mine on a seat anyway.

It will most definitely put mine on a seat as well.  Love a bit of Craig at Foxhall. 

Im gutted I will miss Drew's debut

Hope its on despite not being able to be there - cant afford any more rains offs before the cut off